1 dead, 3 injured in Washington state high school shooting
ROCKFORD, Wash. (AP) - A shooter opened fire at a high school in Washington state Wednesday, killing one person and injuring at least three others, authorities said. Brian
Mom injured by falling Central Park tree plans $200M lawsuit
“A whole family’s lives have been turned upside down.”
Seimone Augustus, Lynx bury Mystics in Game 1 of semifinals
Seimone Augustus scored 24 points and Sylvia Fowles added 18 to help the Minnesota Lynx roll to a 101-81 victory over the Washington Mystics in Game 1 of the WNBA semifinals on
The Latest: 3 dead from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning
The Latest on Irma (all times local):
Flames aren't playing politics over new arena, says Ken King
Calgary Sports and Entertainment president Ken King says the Flames aren't playing politics by ending arena negotiations in mayoral election season.
3rd man charged in killing of homeless man in Rockaway
Michael Millan, 56, was fatally stabbed in the woods behind the Lakeland Bus depot on Labor Day
Editorial: Get the facts on Equifax
The Equifax debacle reminds us that sometimes, there’s a very good reason for stronger rules. Sometimes, the monitor needs the most monitoring.
Union calls for interim Clark County School District leader
The administrators union is calling for the appointment of an interim Clark County School District leader to replace Superintendent Pat Skorkowsky, who is at the center of a
Rossonian Hotel changes hands again as Five Points neighborhood changes up
People think Palisade Partners’ plan for redeveloping the historic Rossonian Hotel will work. But they said that about former attempts, too.
Makeshift Detroit Lions fullback Alex Barrett: 'I've got some hands'
The Lions don't have a fullback on their roster, but they still have an occasional need for one in their offense. Enter defensive end Alex Barrett.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now
- The Galaxy S9 will reportedly be a more iterative update and could show up at CES
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp brings the series’s leisurely charm to smartphones
- The best streaming shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving
- This robot can help keep pig hearts beating by gently squeezing them
- Are Parent-Teacher Conferences Becoming Obsolete?