AT&T and Sprint announce iPhone 8 discounts with a lot of strings attached
AT&T and Sprint are the first two carriers to announce discounts on the iPhone 8. They’re two pretty different deals, and they both have their perks and limitations. First up is
The best Bluetooth speaker to buy right now
With each passing year, the portable Bluetooth speaker category gets better options at lower prices.
Olympic double: IOC says yes to Paris in 2024, and LA for 2028
This was one of those rare Olympic moments where everyone walked away a winner.
24 Propeller Startup Accelerator participants focused on healthy food, education, health services and water management issues
Twenty-four early-stage businesses and nonprofits are going through a three-month Propeller program designed to launch ideas tackling New Orleans’ social and environmental
Phoenix Open group sets record with largest Arizona charity donations
The Thunderbirds, the group that hosts the Waste Management Phoenix Open, announced a record-breaking $10.1 million of donations to Arizona charities.
Kid Rock denies Free Press credentials - Mike Thompson
Kid Rock refuses to give the Detroit Free Press credentials to his opening show at Little Caesars arena in Detroit.
Shooting reported at Freeman High School in Washington
A state police spokesman confirmed to BuzzFeed that shots had been fired, though other details were not immediately available.
What to know about Comic Con
The four-day event returns Oct. 5.
A peek inside the Wrigley Mansion's $1 million makeover
Wrigley Mansion, a Phoenix landmark built in 1931 that operates as an events venue and private club, recently underwent a $1 million makeover.
New Orleans bounce star Big Freedia kicks off new season of reality TV drama with Ace Hotel premiere party
A smartly attired middle-age woman paused outside the Ace Hotel on Tuesday evening to ponder a poster of New Orleans bounce rapper/reality TV star/twerk pioneer Big Freedia.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- I’m thankful for Dale Jr., Duke-UNC hoops, Dabo, Mighty Dog Daisy and ...
- Geek out over these pop-culture-oriented holiday gift ideas
- Last-minute grocery shopping on Thanksgiving? Check to see if your store is open
- Zimbabwe's incoming leader returns home to cheers
- How this family is helping its kids cope with famed NFL coach’s Alzheimer’s
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now