Houston home sales plunged 25 percent in August as Harvey approached
Home sales plunged 25 percent in August as Hurricane Harvey barreled toward southeast Texas, breaking a 10-month streak of sales gains in the Houston area.
66 percent by 2025: State pushes for more post-secondary degrees, certificates for Coloradans
State officials want 66 percent of Colorado’s adults to have some piece of post-secondary education by 2025, ensuring their employment in a rapidly changing world.
After Hurricane Irma, FEMA estimates 25 percent of Florida Keys homes are gone
With 25 percent of the homes in the Florida Keys feared destroyed, emergency workers Tuesday rushed to find Hurricane Irma's victims -- dead or alive -- and deliver food and water
U.S. Census: Texas uninsured rate dropped to 16.6 percent last year
The rate of uninsured in Texas dropped to 16.6 percent last year, continuing a downward trend that corresponds with the beginning of the Affordable Care Act, according to U.S.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now
- The Galaxy S9 will reportedly be a more iterative update and could show up at CES
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp brings the series’s leisurely charm to smartphones
- The best streaming shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving
- This robot can help keep pig hearts beating by gently squeezing them
- Are Parent-Teacher Conferences Becoming Obsolete?
- Network Neutrality Can't Fix the Internet
- As Trump Bragged About His Wine, It Was Sold at Shenandoah National Park
- Things Trump has called “very special”: Himself, Derek Jeter and now women
- A win by Roy Moore would make the GOP the party of pedophiles, "Morning Joe" panelists say
- North Korea sees Manhattan, White House and Pentagon as its top nuclear targets, new report shows