More than 100 shot, 15 killed in Chicago over July 4 long weekend
At least 101 people were shot in the Windy City between Friday afternoon and early Wednesday, a report says.
Dynamo vs. Montreal Impact lineups/notes
Houston has won only once in its last eight games and has slipped from first to fifth in the Western Conference.. The Dynamo get one more home game before the break for the Gold
Independence rings hollow on a July 4 with zero accountability
Anger and frustration over politicians like Gov. Christie and President Trump boils over on a long, hot July 4 celebration. Does the Declaration of Independence mean anything in a
Madison Bumgarner allows 9 runs, including 4 HRs, for San Jose
Madison Bumgarner allows 9 runs, including 4 HRs, for San Jose Madison Bumgarner threw 76 pitches in four innings for Class A San Jose in his latest rehab start Wednesday night,
'I'm not coming off the block': Froude Avenue families wait for new homes after fire
Looking for new homes for families who lost everything in a St. John's fire has highlighted the shortage of affordable, accessible housing.
'Great acting job': Victims unhappy with fraudster's court apology
A former investment adviser broke down in tears when he apologized in a Halifax court to a Nova Scotia couple he defrauded of almost a quarter of a million dollars.
Venezuela's president announces vote to create popular assembly at May Day rally
Venezuela's socialist President Nicolas Maduro announced on Monday a vote for a new popular assembly with capacity to rewrite the constitution, but foes said it was an attempt to
Board that hears assessment appeals could lose independence, property experts tell council
A pair of property-appraisal experts appeared before Mayor Brian Bowman's inner circle on Wednesday to argue new rules for the Board of Revision threatens the independence of those
Sarin used in deadly April attack on Syrian town, says chemical weapons watchdog
An investigation by the international chemical weapons watchdog confirmed Friday that sarin nerve agent was used in a deadly April attack on a Syrian town.
Staffing shortage resolved, Deux-Montagnes, Mascouche commuter trains to run on time
Montreal commuter trains will be running their normal schedules on Tuesday and Wednesday after the city's transit agency said it had resolved a staffing shortage.
- Heavy police presence remains at scene where Baltimore detective was shot
- Jamie Costello's Facebook post about Baltimore crime attracts attention
- The House just passed its big tax bill. Here's what is in it and what deductions vanish.
- House passes tax plan, advancing big cuts for corporations
- Slain Baltimore Police detective was 18-year veteran of department
- Man’s best friend brings love, might help you live longer
- On Hawaii's Molokai island, an 1860s leper colony draws determined travelers
- Sylvester Stallone accused of 1986 sexual assault on 16-year-old fan, denies allegations
- 'Annie' at Walnut Theatre: No leapin' lizards here
- Siemens cuts 6,900 energy-related jobs, including 1,800 in the U.S.
- Eagles benefit, this time, from NFL's unofficial criminal justice system
- Sports Tonight: Thunder not taking NBA by storm
- Why Hickenlooper wants to give some charter schools $5.5 million
- Broncos Q&A: Jamal Carter on the rise of “The U” and life as an undrafted rookie
- Denver suspends attempt to purchase Park Hill Golf Course after trust that owns it faces “unresolved lease issue”
- Denver forecast: Blustery wind and rain turning to snow, winter storm warning for mountains
- Michigan State vs. Maryland: View from other side
- Detroit News predictions: Michigan State vs. Maryland
- FCC just repealed decades-old rules blocking broadcast media mergers
- UAA’s immigration debate restores faith in young citizens