A new Ben Simmons emerges in Sixers' win over Clippers
In a 109-105 win, Ben Simmons showed what kind of scorer he can be even when he doesn't have the ball in his hands.
Cabrera likely ‘stronger than ever’ with new workouts
Cabrera completely revamped his off-season workout regimen with a lot more core strength and flexibility exercises.
Eat this: New York style pizza at Pizaro's
So I finally tried the New York-style pizza that the Hutchinson clan has introduced at Pizaro's, where the original specialty was Neapolitan-style pies.
In electing new leader, school board wants influence in Tallahassee, shorter meetings
After a disappointing year in Tallahassee for the Miami-Dade school district, the School Board elected Perla Tabares Hantman as chair in part because of her relationships with
Jimmy Fallon pays tribute to late mother on ‘The Tonight Show’
Jimmy Fallon paid tribute to his late mother on Monday night’s episode of “The Tonight Show,” the first new episode to air since she died on Nov. 4.
Phoenix's KEZ 99.9 starts playing all-Christmas music
KEZ 99.9 made its annual switch to an all-Christmas format on Tuesday, Nov. 14.
Work-life balance may be suffering as Canadians spend more time connected to internet
Canadians are leading more and more digitally connected lives, and that's having both positive and negative implications on our well-being, a new Statistics Canada survey suggests.
Jon Stewart reveals his thoughts on the Louis C.K. scandal
The former late-night host said he was "stunned" by C.K.'s misconduct.
Watch Fox's 'A Christmas Story Live!' at the actual Christmas Story house
The network's live staging of the "A Christmas Story" musical will be shown on two giant screens in front of the house with the leg lamp in the window made famous by the classic
Does Meek Mill really deserve to go to prison?
Fans are signing a petition and planning protests against his sentencing.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Baltimore County teachers protest discipline problems in schools
- Sentencing pushed back for Aurora shop owner who sold synthetic marijuana to teen before fatal crash
- Trump's name is coming off his SoHo hotel as politics weigh on president's brand
- DJ Khaled teaches his son to love every day
- 'Coco' review: Disney and Pixar set out a Mexican feast
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him
- Woman says unknown person signed her up for opiate addiction program: Mayfield Village Police Blotter