Sex crimes in Alaska: The most common victim is a 14-year-old girl assaulted in a home
Reports of felony sex offenses rose 14 percent from 2015 to 2016, a new report says.
More 'biblical" rain coming to Texas? A leading scientist says it is almost guaranteed...
Is more 'biblical" rain coming to Texas? Experts say not to be surprised if it happens more frequently.
Coast Guard drops off a few tons of cocaine, kilos of heroin at Port Everglades
The U.S. Coast Guard says it offloaded 10 tons of cocaine and 23 kilograms of heroin Tuesday at Port Everglades, worth $300 million wholesale.
Zimbabwe army says 'this is not a takeover' and Mugabe safe
Zimbabwe army says 'this is not a takeover;' targeting 'criminals' around Mugabe instead.
Tigerama goes back to its roots, adds New Orleans concert
Tigerama Live will bring fans a lot of the music they’ve come to love when the annual performance of LSU bands takes place in a few days.
Mid City Merchants' annual White Light Night art hop set for Nov. 17
Mid City Merchants is throwing its 20th annual White Light Night art hop from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Nov. 17 rain or shine.
Organic agriculture can help feed the world, but only if we eat less meat and stop wasting food
Conversion to organic agriculture may have the potential to meet global food demands and do so sustainably, but only if food waste and meat production are reduced.
Edmonton Eskimos name an insult to the Inuit, says local Inuk woman
For Norma Dunning, the term "Eskimos" is an insult which harkens back to a time when the Inuit were seen as unintelligent cavemen. Because of this, the Inuk scholar and author is
Work-life balance may be suffering as Canadians spend more time connected to internet
Canadians are leading more and more digitally connected lives, and that's having both positive and negative implications on our well-being, a new Statistics Canada survey suggests.
Miami Book Fair a fun way for youngsters to learn about arts, technology and culture
With 200,000 expected visitors Saturday and Sunday at the annual street fair, Miami Book Fair is carefully crafted to appeal to infants as well as young adults.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Baltimore County teachers protest discipline problems in schools
- Sentencing pushed back for Aurora shop owner who sold synthetic marijuana to teen before fatal crash
- Trump's name is coming off his SoHo hotel as politics weigh on president's brand
- DJ Khaled teaches his son to love every day
- 'Coco' review: Disney and Pixar set out a Mexican feast
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him
- Woman says unknown person signed her up for opiate addiction program: Mayfield Village Police Blotter