Sessions considers a Clinton Foundation special counsel
WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General Jeff Sessions is leaving open the possibility that a special counsel could be appointed to look into Clinton
Home Depot’s results get a boost from hurricanes
Home Depot, the largest US home improvement chain, on Tuesday raised its full-year profit and sales forecast again after hurricanes Harvey and Irma spurred demand for generators,
Conrad Chicago hotel offering rooms for $11.14 a night, starting Tuesday
Conrad Chicago turns 1 year old Tuesday, and the hotel is marking the occasion by giving customers a present: overnight stays for $11.14. (Get it? Nov. 14?)
Price of this year's Thanksgiving dinner is as low as it's been in a decade
Price wars drive down the cost of the main centerpiece.
Mountain West weighs TV money versus controlling game times
The Mountain West has three years left on the TV contract that puts most of its members' home football games on an ESPN channel or CBS Sports Network.
Finally we're seeing more Middle Eastern faces on our TVs
There are more people of Middle Eastern heritage on Australian commercial TV than ever before — in drama, cooking, and reality shows.
Did Alabama's Jordan Fisher make the finals on 'Dancing with the Stars'?
Tonight's program wasn't a cakewalk for the actor and singer from Birmingham, containing both kudos and criticism from the judges.
Amazon to produce ‘Lord of the Rings’ television series
A “Lord of the Rings” TV series is moving forward at Amazon with the streaming service giving the series a multi-season production commitment, Amazon announced Monday.
'Last Jedi' star Mark Hamill trolls Star Wars fans with porg
The art of the troll: The actor delivers another porg-a-riffic tweet, and Star Wars fans could just Scream.
Amazon officially announced it's making a 'Lord of the Rings' TV series, as it searches for an epic hit like 'Game of Thrones'
Amazon announced Monday that it has acquired the rights to adapt "The Lord of The Rings," J.R.R. Tolkien's fantasy novel series, into a multi-season TV series.
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- A high-end 'guntry club' has Owings Mills in its sights
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- As he investigates Trump's aides, special counsel's record shows surprising flaws
- Municipal Bond Investing Strategies
- Almost ... Charlotte Hornets can’t catch Cleveland Cavaliers as 3s miss mark late
- Hough receiver Nolan Groulx helps Huskies make history, is Friday top performer
- College football: Saturday’s 7 area games to watch
- Protest on Chicago's Michigan Avenue targets police conduct
- 'Whirlwind of tragic history:' Hospital memo recounts hectic two days after JFK death
- The Latest: Time magazine says Trump's got it wrong
- The Latest: Macy's says it's fixed gift, credit card issue
- Cyntoia Brown and Alice Johnson get help from Kim Kardashian's celebrity lawyer
- Colombia peace process a year later: Violence and drugs surge despite advances
- The former Soviet republic of Moldova is getting closer to the U.S. in its fight against Russia
- Once the world's heaviest man alive, Juan Pedro Franco is now an international inspiration
- Flat-Earth believer postpones his homemade rocket launch
- Brian Boyle scores winner for Devils on 'Hockey Fights Cancer Night'
- MPs push for citizen-first approach after auditor-general's report
- Notley wins over Calgary business crowd, starting with 'eastern bastards' remark