Shaw’s HR in the 8th give Brewers 3-2 win over Phillies
With the 1982 AL champion Milwaukee Brewers watching, the surprising NL Central-leading Brew Crew put on their own show.
Choo drives in go-ahead run in 8th as Texas beats Royals 1-0
Cole Hamels could have been frustrated or intimidated or annoyed by the effortless way Kansas City counterpart Danny Duffy was slicing up the Rangers lineup Saturday night.
Nationals score enough to avoid another bullpen disaster, hang on to beat Reds
Washington takes a 10-run lead in the seventh inning and escapes with a 10-7 win.
Before '67 riot, Detroit thought it could avoid civil unrest
Leaders hoped Detroit would avoid the civil unrest that marred other U.S. cities in the 1960s, but anger among many blacks was building to a boil.
Mother Dies On Mother's Day Saving Teenage Daughter's Life
A car was barreling toward them, and she pushed her child out of the way.
Parents Reportedly Lose Custody Of 2 Kids After YouTube 'Pranks'
Mike and Heather Martin used their DaddyOFive account to post videos of the kids being screamed at and punished for things they didn't do.
Killer Executed In Georgia By Lethal Injection; Wanted To Die By Firing Squad
He was put to death for cutting the throat of a 73-year-old doctor during a robbery in 1992.
Senate Delays Health Care Vote After McCain Undergoes Surgery
McCain’s absence cast doubt on whether the Senate would be able to pass the legislation to replace Obamacare.
Lunker lures for lunker summer bass
Some anglers think it makes sense to throw jumbo baits to catch jumbo bass on the lakes of Alabama, even in the heat of summer.
Man killed in Hawaii high-rise fire remembered as caring professional
Airline manager Britt Reller and his mother, Melba Jeannine Dilley, were identified as two of three people who died in a Honolulu high-rise Fire Friday.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- I’m thankful for Dale Jr., Duke-UNC hoops, Dabo, Mighty Dog Daisy and ...
- Geek out over these pop-culture-oriented holiday gift ideas
- Last-minute grocery shopping on Thanksgiving? Check to see if your store is open
- Zimbabwe's incoming leader returns home to cheers
- How this family is helping its kids cope with famed NFL coach’s Alzheimer’s
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now