Green laser targets 4 Anchorage fighter jets, posing serious safety problem, JBER says
It was the first time a laser had posed a significant problem for military aircraft at the Anchorage base, according to a JBER official.
How Anchorage football coaches are tackling concussions head on
The rise of new tackling techniques is saving the game, one coach said.
Summit to highlight Anchorage businesses that are growing despite recession
The secrets of companies that are thriving amid Alaska's economic gloom will be featured at an economic summit Thursday.
Slick roads lead to dicey morning commute in Anchorage and Mat-Su
Light snow re-freezing on roads early Wednesday made for a slick morning commute on the Glenn Highway.
Donald Trump more of a ‘fat, gross creep’ than Harvey Weinstein: Bill Maher
President Trump’s contentious phone call with a gold star widow this week has made him more of “gross creep” than disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, talk show host Bill Maher
Three former NASCAR champs, facing elimination, have one race to save themselves
Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch and Matt Kenseth have all won NASCAR’s Cup Series championship before, but now they’re in danger of playoffs elimination.
Judge cites jury misconduct in tossing $417M award over claim baby powder caused cancer
A judge on Friday tossed out a $417 million jury award to a woman who claimed she developed ovarian cancer by using Johnson & Johnson talc-based baby powder for feminine hygiene.
Killer of Navajo Nation girl gets life prison sentence
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - A man who pleaded guilty to the murder and sexual assault of an 11-year-old girl on the largest American Indian reservation was sentenced Friday to life in
Caught on video: Johnson Utilities employee trashes customer who complained
A Johnson Utilities worker recently told a customer he was "piss poor" and lived in a "jungle," according to video the customer captured.
Widow of fallen soldier releases phone call with Trump
The widow of a fallen soldier has released a recording of her call with President Trump — and she says he did a great job as consoler-in-chief. “At that moment when my world was
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX