Rewinding: Chip Lindsey reviews Auburn offense in fall camp
Follow along with live updates of Chip Lindsey's first press conference of fall camp
Conflicting identities: Being black and gay in Philadelphia
Black Americans are less likely to support same-sex marriage and those who identify as LGBT.
Doc: One sleep apnea less common than another
Breathing masks are generally the solution for both
Germans care a lot more about climate change than Americans do
The gap may help explain the ongoing clash between President Trump and German Chancellor Angela Merkel over climate policy.
265 new jobs touted for north Alabama in company expansions
The investments by three companies would total about $140 million.
Thousands show up for jobs at Amazon warehouses in US cities
Thousands of people showed up Wednesday for a chance to pack and ship products to Amazon customers, as the e-commerce company held a giant job fair at nearly a dozen U.S.
LHC reports double-digit increase in profit, revenue
Lafayette-based home health firm LHC Group Inc. reported its second-quarter profit swelled to $11.3 million, or 63 cents per share, compared to $9.5 million or 54 cents per share,
LABI moving statewide headquarters to downtown Baton Rouge, closer to state government
The Louisiana Association of Business and Industry, the state’s leading business lobbying group, has a deal in place to buy a building at 500 Main St. and move its offices
Entergy earns $409.9 million in second quarter, easily beats Wall Street forecasts
A loss from shedding its merchant nuclear plants dropped Entergy Corp.'s second-quarter profit to $409.9 million, $2.27 per share, from $567.3 million, or $3.11 per share,
Fed official says US economy bogged down by historically slow growth
The United States economy will be mired in historically slow growth unless the nation boosts long-term investments, warned John C. Williams, President and CEO of the Federal
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- A high-end 'guntry club' has Owings Mills in its sights
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- As he investigates Trump's aides, special counsel's record shows surprising flaws
- Municipal Bond Investing Strategies
- Almost ... Charlotte Hornets can’t catch Cleveland Cavaliers as 3s miss mark late
- Hough receiver Nolan Groulx helps Huskies make history, is Friday top performer
- College football: Saturday’s 7 area games to watch
- Protest on Chicago's Michigan Avenue targets police conduct
- 'Whirlwind of tragic history:' Hospital memo recounts hectic two days after JFK death
- The Latest: Time magazine says Trump's got it wrong
- The Latest: Macy's says it's fixed gift, credit card issue
- Cyntoia Brown and Alice Johnson get help from Kim Kardashian's celebrity lawyer
- Colombia peace process a year later: Violence and drugs surge despite advances
- The former Soviet republic of Moldova is getting closer to the U.S. in its fight against Russia
- Once the world's heaviest man alive, Juan Pedro Franco is now an international inspiration
- Flat-Earth believer postpones his homemade rocket launch
- Brian Boyle scores winner for Devils on 'Hockey Fights Cancer Night'
- MPs push for citizen-first approach after auditor-general's report
- Notley wins over Calgary business crowd, starting with 'eastern bastards' remark