Submit holiday light display photos for Avon Lake city-wide contest: Short Takes on Avon, Avon Lake and North Ridgeville
AVON LAKE, Ohio-- Temperatures are above freezing so it is a good time to put up those holiday lights in advance of the Christmas season. Do you take holiday decorating seriously?
Sunny skies, mild weather draw large crowd at Oak Street Po-Boy Festival
Throngs of hungry visitors came out to enjoy the sunny, clear skies and mild November weather Sunday at the annual Oak Street Po-Boy Festival.
SUV hits, kills bicyclist, then goes careening down the street after driver jumps out
A bicyclist in his mid-20s died in a crash with an SUV early Sunday on University Drive in Pembroke Pines.
Wall Street mega-deals are back
Mega-deal M&A transactions worth over $10 billion are surging back after a largely dormant first half off the year.
Parent “floored” over use of cameras in Windsor Charter Academy bathrooms
Cameras were recently added to two women’s and two men’s restrooms at the Windsor Charter Academy Early College High School, and several parents say they are not OK with them being
Gov. Rick Snyder joins Ontario premier to tout Detroit-Windsor joint Amazon bid
Canada and Michigan are looking to partner together more, and a new Detroit-Windsor Amazon bid is just the start.
Detroit-Windsor Tunnel shuts down Friday night
Tunnel will be completely closed until Monday, Oct. 30
Detroit-Windsor Tunnel closes for 10 days, starting tonight
Tunnel bus to stop service during 10-day tunnel closure; traffic to continue on Ambassador Bridge
Grapevine: Kenny Chesney coming to Ford Field in August
Country star will play Ford Field on Aug. 4. Also, Mariah Carey will launch holiday tour Nov. 17 at Caesars Windsor
Joyce argues enemies using citizenship case to open old wounds
Barnaby Joyce argues High Court process is opening wounds.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Baltimore County teachers protest discipline problems in schools
- Sentencing pushed back for Aurora shop owner who sold synthetic marijuana to teen before fatal crash
- Trump's name is coming off his SoHo hotel as politics weigh on president's brand
- DJ Khaled teaches his son to love every day
- 'Coco' review: Disney and Pixar set out a Mexican feast
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him
- Woman says unknown person signed her up for opiate addiction program: Mayfield Village Police Blotter