Colin Kaepernick is this generation’s civil rights leader, Olympian John Carlos says
Kaepernick still hasn't been signed.
Ableton Live 10 introduces some long-desired features
.MP3 export, note chasing, and tags
At Reunion near DIA, Oakwood introduces a single-family home priced from under $290,000, while sales take off
Oakwood Homes introduces contemporary Carriage House Collection, the second series of single-family home designs the builder has brought to master-planned Reunion near DIA.
Former Olympian Shawn Johnson shares heartbreaking story of miscarriage
Former U.S. Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson shared a heartbreaking story of recently going through a miscarriage.
Land policies to be tested in Bundy standoff trial in Vegas
LAS VEGAS (AP) - A stubborn rancher's refusal to recognize federal authority in the West will be presented to a jury in Las Vegas, where a trial is set to start Tuesday for
Ingestible drug tells doctors if patient is taking medication
The Food and Drug Administration has approved the first drug in the United States with a digital ingestion tracking system, in an unprecedented move to ensure that patients with
For Trump and his supporters, the phrase 'fake news' is their most potent weapon: Opinion
In the bumper-sticker realm of Trump Nation, it's the etymological equivalent of a Bushmaster with a bump stock; turn it on your enemy and spray.
Flames survive wild 3rd period to top Blues
Mark Jankowski had two goals and an assist and Kris Versteeg scored the winner as the Calgary Flames beat the St. Louis Blues 7-4 on Monday.
Trudeau says he had 'firm and frank' talk with Philippines' Duterte about human rights abuses
After pleas from Filipino activists, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau raised the issue of human rights violations with Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte on the sidelines of the
AP analysis finds little diversity in Trump's judicial picks
President Donald Trump is nominating white men to America's federal courts at a rate not seen in nearly 30 years, threatening to reverse a slow transformation toward a judiciary
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- A high-end 'guntry club' has Owings Mills in its sights
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- As he investigates Trump's aides, special counsel's record shows surprising flaws
- Municipal Bond Investing Strategies
- Hough receiver Nolan Groulx helps Huskies make history, is Friday top performer
- College football: Saturday’s 7 area games to watch
- Protest on Chicago's Michigan Avenue targets police conduct
- 'Whirlwind of tragic history:' Hospital memo recounts hectic two days after JFK death
- The Latest: Time magazine says Trump's got it wrong
- The Latest: Macy's says it's fixed gift, credit card issue
- Cyntoia Brown and Alice Johnson get help from Kim Kardashian's celebrity lawyer
- Colombia peace process a year later: Violence and drugs surge despite advances
- The former Soviet republic of Moldova is getting closer to the U.S. in its fight against Russia
- Once the world's heaviest man alive, Juan Pedro Franco is now an international inspiration
- Flat-Earth believer postpones his homemade rocket launch
- Brian Boyle scores winner for Devils on 'Hockey Fights Cancer Night'
- MPs push for citizen-first approach after auditor-general's report
- Notley wins over Calgary business crowd, starting with 'eastern bastards' remark
- Dan Rodricks: Freddie Gray case closed, and what's the lesson?