Jennings: For Red Sox, now’s the time to sign a big bat like J.D. Martinez
ORLANDO — While all around him buzzes with talk of Giancarlo Stanton’s trade market and J.D. Martinez’s contract demands, Dave Dombrowski has other things on his mind.He needs a
Phil Murphy made big promises to New Jersey cannabis supporters. Here's what he has to do now
Cannabis supporters have done our part at the polls. Now, let's not screw it up in Trenton.
Exclusive: Charlotte Hornets team up with local company for first jersey patch
The Hornets will announce Monday that they have signed a three-year advertising deal with LendingTree, the Charlotte-based online marketplace.
Lions WR Golden Tate to don The Rock's 'U' jersey after losing bet
Earlier this year, Tate celebrated a touchdown by dropping The Rock's favorite wrestling move on a football
In S. Jersey school district, mold problems began long ago and kept coming back
How a mold problem seen first at one elementary school in Monroe Township, NJ, escalated into a crisis.
Months of grappling with mold problem before South Jersey district abruptly shut schools
A New Jersey Education Association official said the mold problem has been "mishandled" by the Monroe Township School District.
Why N.J. patients with chronic pain still can't get medical marijuana
Five months ago, a N.J. health panel voted to add chronic pain and 42 other conditions to the list of ailments that qualify for treatment with medical marijuana. But final approval
More stores will close on Thanksgiving, bucking recent trend
More than 75 major retailers are expected to be closed on Thanksgiving Day.
Suspect in New Jersey domestic case killed by police
Police did not disclose the man's identity, or the women involved in the domestic incident,
N.J. medical marijuana panel: Allow 43 more conditions - including autism and anxiety
The panel said the state should open the door to many more patients to obtain cannabis for a variety of ailments, including opiate use disorder and Alzheimer's. Now it's up to the
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- If Mitch Trubisky ruins the Bears' draft position, that's a good thing
- BROWN: Firm urges new license plates to replace ‘ugly, illegible mess’
- Pro-Roy Moore group fundraises off Trump's near endorsement
- 'Irving Berlin's White Christmas' a spirit-raising dance-athon
- Shawn Wayans brings his standup act back to Improv in Schaumburg
- Holiday Show Guide: Scrooges, Nutcrackers, Taylor Swift and more
- The beet goes on: understanding the benefits of this root vegetable
- Re-imagining a tradition
- 'Like a big gumbo': Immigrant communities in New Orleans reflect on their Thanksgiving traditions
- Dan Fagan: JPSO's failure to react to slain Marrero woman's screams defies all reason
- Let's Dish: Bouillababes show us how they make green curry shrimp and coconut corn grits
- Movie review: Predictable 'Roman' wastes Denzel Washington
- Album reviews: Exploring the latest soulful showcases from Sharon Jones, Mavis Staples
- Throwing away trash, recycling products about to become more expensive in Baton Rouge
- Naked man accused of carjacking in Baton Rouge motel parking lot, police say