I Eat La.: Getting ready for fall with soup, toasty croutons and roasted veggies
A little dip in the temperature, a slight drop in the humidity, and I'm usually running for all things pumpkin. This year, I decided to delay the full onset of
Oral All-22: Brandon Graham and Fletcher Cox Combine for Sack-Touchdown
An oral history and viewing of Brandon Graham's sack and Fletcher Cox's game-clinching sack and touchdown against the Redskins.
Emmy Awards: Which nominees will win, and which ones should
Will “Saturday Night Live” keep its steamroller momentum going, and collect even more statues?
Atwater’s Blocktoberfest, and more food, drink events
The Detroit brewery celebrates 20 years with a party Saturday with a tapping of Imperial Voodoo Vator Triple Bock
Facebook and Google: Show us your ad data
The greatest shopping experience in human history is also the greatest propaganda machine in human history. That's dangerous for democracy.
Kelly Clarkson 'prays' for pregnant women
Kelly Clarkson "prays" for pregnant women when she sees them in public because she can remember how much she struggled when she was expecting each of her two children.
Zayn Malik 'never really spoke' to Harry Styles
Singer-songwriter Zayn Malik has revealed he "never really spoke" to Harry Styles during their time together in One Direction.
Zayn Malik wants to 'do right' by Gigi Hadid
Zayn Malik always "tries to do right" by his girlfriend Gigi Hadid, and doesn't think too much about the pressures of dating in the spotlight
WhatsApp co-founder Brian Acton to leave company
Acton says he is departing the popular Facebook-owned messaging app for form his own foundation.
Randy Jackson: Janet was 'verbally abused' by Wissam Al Mana
Randy Jackson has claimed his sister Janet was "verbally abused" by her estranged husband Wissam Al Mana.
- Heavy police presence remains at scene where Baltimore detective was shot
- Jamie Costello's Facebook post about Baltimore crime attracts attention
- The House just passed its big tax bill. Here's what is in it and what deductions vanish.
- House passes tax plan, advancing big cuts for corporations
- Slain Baltimore Police detective was 18-year veteran of department
- Holiday season kicks off in Detroit with tree lighting, Santa and more
- Holiday shopping: Fierce battles with Amazon could mean more negotiating power for you
- Miles Bridges has to play 'possessed' for Michigan State to win national title
- WATCH: Justin Verlander talks about wedding to Kate Upon on 'Today'
- Snyder names Chief Legal Counsel Beth Clement to Michigan Supreme Court
- Michigan woman says George H.W. Bush groped her at Dearborn fundraiser
- Gardening events in the Houston area
- AP's gift ideas for yogis, gym rats and wellness lovers
- The ICE at Discovery Green returns Saturday, Nov. 18
- Norway's sovereign wealth fund wants out of oil and gas stocks
- Dynamo's belief has attention of Sounders coach Brian Schmetzer
- What to watch for: NFL week 11 preview
- Ex Caracas mayor flees house arrest, arrives in Colombia
- The Latest: Spanish PM will respect Belgium on extradition
- GOP-led House passes landmark Brady tax bill