MIA at City Hall: Radios, laptops and other equipment
In an audit released Wednesday, the City Controller's Office said that thousands of the city's computers, portable and high-tech electronics going back to 1989 are missing or lost.
Now streaming: ‘The Lost City of Z,’ ‘It Comes at Night,’ ‘The Mummy’
A list of titles available for home viewing and streaming this week.
Gulf Coast to Gold Coast: Australian city considering Hangout Fest spinoff
An Australian city council could vote Friday to approve a Down Under version of Alabama's Hangout Music Fest, according to reports published by Australian media outlets.
Voters signal Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson's long record, love of the city may no longer be enough: Brent Larkin
Mayor Jackson's first-place primary finish sent him into the Nov. 7 runoff against veteran Councilman Zack Reed, who won just under 22 percent of the vote. Jackson doesn't respect
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now
- The Galaxy S9 will reportedly be a more iterative update and could show up at CES
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp brings the series’s leisurely charm to smartphones
- The best streaming shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving
- This robot can help keep pig hearts beating by gently squeezing them
- Are Parent-Teacher Conferences Becoming Obsolete?
- Network Neutrality Can't Fix the Internet
- As Trump Bragged About His Wine, It Was Sold at Shenandoah National Park
- Things Trump has called “very special”: Himself, Derek Jeter and now women
- A win by Roy Moore would make the GOP the party of pedophiles, "Morning Joe" panelists say