Analysis says Senate bill would hike taxes for 13.8 million
Promoted as needed relief for the middle class, the Senate Republican tax overhaul actually would increase taxes for some 13.8 million moderate-income American households, a
Wind industry apprehensive as provision in House tax bill puts future projects on shaky ground
The U.S. Senate’s recently released tax bill preserves key wind construction tax credits that are at risk in the House’s version, which threw the industry into a tailspin when it
A new bill would allow all TPS recipients to apply for permanent residency
As the Trump administration weighs whether or not to end the Temporary Protected Status for thousands of Haitians and El Salvadorans, three members of Congress are preparing
EDITORIAL: Pending House bill should provide greater protection for Americans
The measure currenlty falls far short of ensuring intelligence gathering doesn’t snare data of innocent citizens.
The Weird, Wooden Future of Skyscrapers
A change to the urban skyline that could make a big dent in carbon emissions.
Rugby Canada fires GM, restructures front office
Rugby Canada, whose flagship men's 15s team has been moving backwards in recent times, shook up its structure Monday.
Verdict is in: Yankees' Aaron Judge wins AL rookie of the year
Aaron Judge and Cody Bellinger are baseball's Rookies of the Year for 2017 after their record-setting home run binges eliminated any reasonable competition for the honors.
Former Calgary Stampeders linebacker charged with murder in wife's death
Murder charges filed Monday against 46-year-old Anthony D. McClanahan say the bloody Nov. 2 scene in Park City indicated his 28-year-old wife Keri "KC" McClanahan put up a
She recognized her own photo, but can’t account for 42 years
Flora Stevens vanished in upstate New York in 1975. Last month investigators found her at an assisted-living facility near Boston.
Thomas Hudner Jr., Medal of Honor recipient, dies at his Concord home at 93
On the afternoon of Dec. 4, 1950, shortly after China had entered the Korean War, Thomas J. Hudner Jr.
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- Who had the strongest handshake? Vladimir Putin and Turkey's President Erdogan knock over furniture in meeting
- The curious, controversial life of John McAfee just got way more complicated
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- Beware of binge drinking this holiday season
- Found after Burning Man festival: shoes, cameras, dentures
- This computer game comes thanks to 2 Supreme Court justices
- Cheering Zimbabweans prepare to greet country's new leader
- There’s a Secret Way Into Monaco’s Most Elite Club
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- $700B defense bill affects Nevada military bases, personnel
- Rising DJ-producer Snails comes out of his shell for Las Vegas gig
- Chinese authorities investigate abuse claims at kindergarten run by U.S. company
- Macy’s Thanksgiving parade revels on amid tight security
- Strong second half carries MSU over DePaul
- Hot property: Vila’s old villa is a gem in JP
- Hollywood’s holiday fare
- Tedeschi Trucks Band moves beyond grief in grueling year
- Netflix renews 'MST3K' for new season
- No joyous holiday for Amazon as workers go on strike in Italy