Analysis says Senate bill would hike taxes for 13.8 million
Promoted as needed relief for the middle class, the Senate Republican tax overhaul actually would increase taxes for some 13.8 million moderate-income American households, a
Bill Gates is now tackling Alzheimer’s with a huge investment in dementia research
Bill Gates is adding Alzheimer’s to the roster of causes he has put his money behind.
Wind industry apprehensive as provision in House tax bill puts future projects on shaky ground
The U.S. Senate’s recently released tax bill preserves key wind construction tax credits that are at risk in the House’s version, which threw the industry into a tailspin when it
A new bill would allow all TPS recipients to apply for permanent residency
As the Trump administration weighs whether or not to end the Temporary Protected Status for thousands of Haitians and El Salvadorans, three members of Congress are preparing
Louisiana gives DXC Technology major incentive deal for 2,000-job New Orleans expansion; here's how it unfolded
One of the world's biggest technology companies will open a New Orleans office early next year that will eventually employ 2,000 people, officials said Monday, calling it the
10 Arizona food gifts that people will actually enjoy
Looking for original (and edible) gift ideas this holiday season? Consider buying a food product from an Arizona artisan.
A face not even a mother could love? Virtual baby prompts questions over AI realism
BabyX is a hyper-realistic screen-based simulation of an infant, but it begs the question: Is human likeness something that we want from our machine counterparts?
Bill Gates is now taking on Alzheimer's with a multimillion dollar investment
The Microsoft mogul hopes there will be "powerful drugs" for the brain-wasting disease in the next 10 years.
When Pandora seems stuck, clean it up or make a switch
Did Pandora tweak something? Reader wonders why internet radio service pauses way too often.
This Singles' Day brought in $25B for Alibaba
China goes into another shopping frenzy on 11/11.
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty
- What Alabama's dropping unemployment rate means
- Child predator operation lands 2 Jefferson County men in jail
- Roy Moore campaign disputes reports he was banned from mall