Takeaways from Michigan State's opening win over North Florida, 98-66
Miles Bridges scores 20, Jaren Jackson goes for 13 points, 13 rebounds and four blocks as MSU opens season with blowout.
Buckeyes host Michigan St with Big Ten East up for grabs
Ohio State couldn't take much time to stew about its bad loss to Iowa last week. The Buckeyes had to get their minds right to play Michigan State with some emotion Saturday because
Senate GOP plan would delay corporate tax cut, protect mortgage interest deduction
Senate Republicans are forging their own path on the effort to overhaul the U.S. tax code, preparing a plan that would delay President Trump’s top business priority and blow up
Topgolf abandons proposed Thornton site after more legal pressure from nearby resident
Golf-focused entertainment outfit Topgolf has abandoned a plan to open its second Colorado location at the southeast corner of Interstate 25 and 136th Avenue in Thornton, after a
‘We are heartbroken.’ The stories of Charlotte’s 77 homicide victims this year.
Charlotte, NC, is on track to see more homicides in 2017 than any time in the past two decades. Here are the victims’ stories.
Organization helps homeless veterans secure back benefit awards
The Homeless Persons Representation Project provides legal services to veterans, including helping men and women secure back disability benefits.
Tearful meeting for pair forever linked by face transplant
ROCHESTER, Minn. (AP) - Standing in a stately Mayo Clinic library, Lilly Ross reached out and touched the face of a stranger, prodding the rosy cheeks and eyeing the hairless gap
Church shooting victims face many obstacles in court
CHICAGO (AP) - Texas church shooting victims and their families could have a hard time successfully suing the government over the Air Force's failure to submit the gunman's
Pence, Abbott attend vigil for victims of church shooting
SUTHERLAND SPRINGS, Texas (AP) - Vice President Mike Pence joined Texas Gov. Greg Abbott at a memorial service for the victims of Sunday's massacre at a small-town Texas
Lives Lost: Community mourns 26 victims of Texas church shooting
The identities of the 26 victims of Sunday's church shooting in Sutherland Springs near San Antonio were released Wednesday.
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX