Young proposes Associated Black Charities take control of new $12M youth fund
Baltimore City Council President Bernard C. “Jack” Young is proposing that Associated Black Charities take control of the city’s new voter-manded $12 million youth fund.
McManaman: Matt Kenseth gets last laugh in Phoenix as his NASCAR career winds down
Matt Kenseth didn't get a farewell appreciation tour like his buddy Dale Earnhardt Jr., but he's leaving NASCAR with a bang after winning in Phoenix.
Plenty of development action in Foley
Local investors paid $2.2 million for 54 acres on Baldwin County 20 across from Wolf Bay Lodge in Foley, and the buyers are working on a master plan for an entertainment, retail
'He's a fighter': DJ Chark turns early mistake into career performance for second time this season
A trend has emerged with DJ Chark.
Putin said Kremlin staff would be "punished" for failing to organize a formal meeting with Trump
Putin joked that reprisals will follow.
Deutsche Telekom argues original fibre-to-home NBN too ambitious
Labor's original all-fibre rollout for the National Broadband Network was too ambitious and costly, according to a senior executive from Deutsche Telekom.
Roughriders oust defending champ Redblacks in East semis
Kevin Glenn threw a TD pass and ran for another to lead the Saskatchewan Roughriders to a record-setting 31-20 East Division semifinal win over the Ottawa Redblacks on Sunday
Trump says he believes both U.S. agencies and Putin on election claims, insults Kim Jong-un
U.S. President Donald Trump's lengthy Asia trip is winding down as it began, with a visit meant to be centred on trade and North Korea shadowed by questions about Russia.
Rockets working to find rhythm for Tarik Black's playing time
As difficult as Tarik Black's job can be, having to accept sitting out most games and then be expected to be ready to fill in on nights Nene is given off, it could be especially
Observer area boys’ basketball players to watch
We gathered some of the area’s top-ranked seniors - and North Carolina’s top-ranked junior - to help tip off high school basketball season.
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty