Le Pen win in France could hit markets, endanger the euro
The French presidential election could be a turning point for Europe's biggest economic project, the shared euro currency. Markets are mostly expecting a pro-euro candidate such as
French election could bring a jolt to Western security, no matter who wins
A victory for the far-right or the far-left would be especially problematic for NATO.
Fed's Fischer warns that Trump's changes to bank reforms could be 'very dangerous'
Fischer attributed much of the slowness both in the economy and the inflation rate to seasonal factors that will go away.
The Latest: Fresno, California gunman enters court shouting
The Latest on a man accused of gunning down four white men in Fresno, California, in a racially motivated attack (all times local):
South Australia to restrict broad range of WA produce
South Australian authorities expand the range of WA horticultural products restricted due to tomato potato psyllid.
Colorado's Marijuana DUIs Are Down 33%
The state is still worried that people drive while high
Marijuana Activists Arrested Near U.S. Capitol While Giving Out Free Joints on 4/20
Capitol police cited federal law when making the arrests
Parties, protests and deals: Pot enthusiasts observe 4/20
SEATTLE (AP) - From Capitol Hill to Hippie Hill, marijuana enthusiasts observed their 4/20 holiday Thursday with public smoke-outs, parties and, yes, great deals on weed.
Shakur Stevenson poised for pro boxing debut
Although Shakur Stevenson doesn’t usually watch film of his opponents, he never tires of studying the greats of boxing.
How missing Tenn. student and her former teacher were found
The missing Tennessee teen who was allegedly kidnapped by her former teacher was found in an isolated cabin in northern California after authorities received a tip late Wednesday
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- I’m thankful for Dale Jr., Duke-UNC hoops, Dabo, Mighty Dog Daisy and ...
- Geek out over these pop-culture-oriented holiday gift ideas
- Last-minute grocery shopping on Thanksgiving? Check to see if your store is open
- Zimbabwe's incoming leader returns home to cheers
- How this family is helping its kids cope with famed NFL coach’s Alzheimer’s
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now