Stanford professor draws maps to correct NC gerrymanders. Now he wants feedback.
Nathaniel Persily, the Stanford law professor tapped to fix NC gerrymanders, draws new lines in Wake, Guilford, Hoke, Mecklenburg, Sampson, Wayne, Bladen and Cumberland counties.
Stove Top Stuffing is now selling stretchy pants you can shamelessly wear on Thanksgiving
This year, Stove Top doesn’t only have your back when it comes to easy-to-make stuffing from the box, they’re also supplying the best pants to wear at the Thanksgiving table — and
Dale Jr.’s crashed No. 8 Budweiser car is now part of a private ‘NASCAR graveyard’
Dale Earnhardt Jr. revealed that his No. 8 Budweiser Chevy Monte Carlo is now part of his “NASCAR graveyard” near Mooresville.
Panel led by Tulane professor revises high-blood-pressure guidelines; many more now considered at risk
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — New guidelines lower the threshold for high blood pressure, adding 30 million Americans to those who have the condition, which now plagues nearly half of
Comedy writers defend say-anything culture
Writers say CK’s admission provides a contrast between making offensive remarks and actually making women uncomfortable
Fuel prices continue unusual seasonal rise
Gasoline costs are continuing to rise nationwide, including Houston, courtesy of higher crude oil and lower fuel stockpiles sitting storage.
Leader of Tulane Hillel named among most influential U.S. Jews, and other news of higher education
Leader of Tulane Hillel among top U.S. Jews
The Dish: Bobby V hosts World Series fundraiser
Out there... Greenwich resident and former FOX news correspondent Gretchen Carlson will serve as guest speaker at the Greenwich Chamber of Commerce Women Who Matter Luncheon
University Hospitals' Otis Moss Jr. Health Center to prescribe healthy food to the Fairfax community (photos)
The new University Hospitals' Otis Moss Jr. Heather Center food pharmacy will provide patients with healthy food to try to combat systemic health problems.
Grand Parkway set to be widened from four lanes to six north of Katy
The widening would expand the four lane highway into six lanes between Interstate 10 and FM 1093 in Cinco Ranch.
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX