New England states grapple with scaling back government broadcasts
Republican Party fears Roy Moore loss, explores its options
While the national party distances itself, many in Alabama still back Moore.
War fears peak in Lebanon as Gulf states recall citizens and Hariri remains in Saudi Arabia
In a country that once underwent a 15-year civil war, fears are rising that there could be a new conflict between Lebanon's pro-Iran and pro-Saudi forces.
The FBI has been hacking computers in Russia, but seeking child porn not votes
A 2015 FBI hacking operation hit computers in Russia, Iran and China as part of a sweep against child porn traffickers, a new report shows.
Study: Ride-hailing, automation will hurt car sales
Sales of cars to individuals are forecast to drop 20 percent by 2040
Exec: Ford brand will carry company in future
Joe Hinrichs, Ford president of global operations, said consumer confidence in the company will help drive it forward
Visteon invests $5M in Willow Run mobility center
The company is now the fifth to make a “founder-level” investment in the American Center for Mobility
Miami is home to terrible drivers. Here’s a fix to road rage and no-signal turns.
The driverless car revolution is spreading across the country, promising a reduction of traffic congestion, car ownership, pollution, fatalities and the need for parking. Florida’s
Better than you can imagine: 2,300 miles ‘driving’ a semi-autonomous Cadillac
Cadillac's self-driving car made a long trip more pleasant, extended my range and saved fuel
Here are 6 reasons Uber is betting big on Arizona
Uber's presence has grown in the Valley after starting with a single worker and a handful of drivers five years ago.
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty