After cancer scare, North Las Vegas man aims to motivate
As Durango High School basketball players ran drills during a recent practice, Jermaine Seagears pulled a small notebookfrom his pocket. It’s filled with inspirational messages he
Aurora man convicted of first-degree murder in 2016 shooting at apartment complex
An Aurora man has been found guilty of first-degree murder in a fatal shooting and faces a life-in-prison sentence.
Exonerated man seeks to repair image in Michigan
Family turned on Ray McCann, who was imprisoned for allegedly lying to police, but was freed when another man confessed
Lining up Detroit Lions' excuses vs. Chicago Bears at Solider Field
The Detroit Lions avoided losing a trap game against the Browns. Now they're sure to give more excuses for playing the terrible Bears.
Suspect dead, 3 injured after drug buy leads to police chase, shots exchanged in Gary: officials
A 33-year-old man is dead and two police officers and a civilian are injured after a controlled drug buy Thursday afternoon in Gary led to a shooting.
Baltimore's new speed camera system stumbles on first day, sending extra tickets to motorists
The re-launch of Baltimore’s beleaguered speed camera system hit a snag on its first day, when about 900 drivers caught speeding were sent two tickets instead of one.
Highway Patrol tells troopers to write 2 tickets an hour, but ‘this is not a quota’
A top official of the Florida Highway Patrol has told the troopers under his command that they are not writing enough speeding tickets.
Here’s where to speed if you want to beat a ticket in NYC
If you want to beat a speeding ticket, get caught in Brooklyn. The 57 percent conviction rate at the Brooklyn South traffic court in Coney Island has been the lowest in the city
Man busted for speeding with wife in labor, misses baby’s birth
A Louisiana dad racing to the hospital for his child’s birth landed up in the back of a police car instead. Zak Evans is devastated that he missed his daughter being born after
Gary girl, 15, charged as adult in mother's February death
A 15-year-old girl was charged as an adult Tuesday in Lake County in the death of her mother earlier this year.
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty