Uber's board has finally settled the bitter dispute holding up SoftBank's $10 billion investment but it's still not a done deal
Uber's warring board members struck a peace deal on Sunday to allow a $10 billion investment by SoftBank Group to proceed, but there are still uncertainties.
Canada still has holes to fill in its potential Olympic roster
Willie Desjardins and Sean Burke spent the past week with 25 Canadian national team hopefuls, evaluating them in a bunch of practices and three games in the Karjala Cup.
Future of Palms still rests on both locals, tourists
Station Casinos is putting a total of $485 million in improvements into the off-Strip Palms resort through the next year
US cities, states defy Trump, still back Paris climate deal
A group of U.S. states, cities, businesses and universities say they are committed to curbing global warming even as the Trump administration is walking away from the Paris climate
Dokic reveals extent of physical, emotional abuse suffered under father
Former Australian tennis star Jelena Dokic details the full extent of the abuse she endured at the hands of her father Damir.
FBI’s gun background-check system lacking records of millions of cases
The FBI’s background-check system is missing millions of records of criminal convictions, mental illness diagnoses and other flags that would keep guns out of potentially dangerous
ASU professor resigns amid Catholic Church child sexual-abuse scandal
Arizona State University professor Jaime Lara resigned after officials learned the Vatican laicized him for sexually abusing children as a priest.
'It's going to save lives': Drug testing machine to be piloted in Vancouver amid overdose crisis
A portable machine will be used in conjunction with fentanyl test strips to check drugs for a wide range of contaminants at Insite and Powell Street Getaway, two safe injection
Why the tentacles of the Weinstein effect reach for those in power
The Harvey Weinstein effect is making more than ripples.
Our View: Not all parents who neglect their kids are monsters
Most kids in Arizona foster care have parents who have made tragic - but fixable - mistakes. It's in the state's best interest to help reunite them.
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- A high-end 'guntry club' has Owings Mills in its sights
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- As he investigates Trump's aides, special counsel's record shows surprising flaws
- Municipal Bond Investing Strategies
- The Latest: Time magazine says Trump's got it wrong
- The Latest: Macy's says it's fixed gift, credit card issue
- Cyntoia Brown and Alice Johnson get help from Kim Kardashian's celebrity lawyer
- Colombia peace process a year later: Violence and drugs surge despite advances
- The former Soviet republic of Moldova is getting closer to the U.S. in its fight against Russia
- Once the world's heaviest man alive, Juan Pedro Franco is now an international inspiration
- Flat-Earth believer postpones his homemade rocket launch
- Brian Boyle scores winner for Devils on 'Hockey Fights Cancer Night'
- MPs push for citizen-first approach after auditor-general's report
- Notley wins over Calgary business crowd, starting with 'eastern bastards' remark
- Dan Rodricks: Freddie Gray case closed, and what's the lesson?
- Columbia nursing home makes elder Koreans feel at home
- Annapolis identify bank robbery suspect
- Remembering the Carroll Theatre on its 80th anniversary
- Universities revoke journalism awards given to Charlie Rose