Even your youngsters can become victims of identity theft
We all have Social Security numbers, even children. Well, criminals are making good use of those numbers. Children are the new surprising target for identity thieves.
'Too stark of a reminder': Texas church in mass shooting will be demolished
The Texas church where more than two dozen people were killed by a gunman during Sunday services will be demolished, the pastor said.
How many LSU fraternities, sororities are either suspended or kicked off campus?
Since the death of LSU fraternity pledge Maxwell Gruver in September, the university’s Greek organizations have been under increased scrutiny.
'This is why so many people are dying': Data show dramatic rise in street drugs testing positive for fentanyl
The number of positive tests for fentanyl in samples of street drugs seized by law enforcement agencies across Canada has grown at a rate of more than 2,000 per cent over five
With every gunshot in the Texas church, a new horror
By the time Devin Patrick Kelley stopped shooting at a congregation of more than 50 people at the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs, the number who were unharmed could be
They served 24 years for murder. Now they're out. What's next?
Eric Kelley and Ralph Lee say they falsely confessed to murder in 1993. On Wednesday, they walked out of the Passaic County jail, free men for the first time in two dozen years.
'The whole country is praying,' Pence tells families of Texas church shooting victims
"Whatever animated the evil that descended on that small church, if the attacker's desire was to silence their testimony of faith, they failed," the vice president added.
Pence, Abbott attend vigil for victims of church shooting
SUTHERLAND SPRINGS, Texas (AP) - Vice President Mike Pence joined Texas Gov. Greg Abbott at a memorial service for the victims of Sunday's massacre at a small-town Texas
8 children among those killed in church massacre
LA VERNIA, Texas (AP) - By the time Paul Brunner rolled up in his ambulance to the worst mass shooting in Texas history, the First Baptist Church was a chaotic triage scene.
The Latest: Pence meets families of church shooting victims
SUTHERLAND SPRINGS, Texas (AP) - The Latest on the Texas church shooting (all times local): 7:30 p.m. Vice President Mike Pence and Attorney General Jeff Sessions joined Texas
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty
- What Alabama's dropping unemployment rate means
- Child predator operation lands 2 Jefferson County men in jail
- Roy Moore campaign disputes reports he was banned from mall
- The unbelievable connection between Alabama's Damien Harris and Auburn's Jarrett Stidham
- Pappy Van Winkle Ohio lottery attracts 27,500 bourbon buyers
- Akron's Coach House Theatre to launch 90th season with new director and direction