Students sue Miami-Dade school district after Social Security numbers posted online
Two former Miami-Dade public school students are suing the school district for its handling of their personal information including Social Security numbers and test scores.
Altice USA raises $1.9 billion in IPO
Altice USA shares give the company a market capitalization of approximately $22 billion, sources told Reuters.
Branches benefit raises over $370,000 for children in need
Branches hosted its 14th annual Black Tie & Blue Jeans Benefit Dinner and Auction, raising over $370,000 for programs that provide services and possibilities to low-income
Excess restaurant food + hungry college students = winning social venture idea
MunchSquad is an app geared to hungry, broke students that addresses food waste and helps homeless shelters, too. MunchSquad won second place in the Business Plan Challenge FIU
Appeals court reinstates Terrence Howard’s divorce judgment
A California appeals court on Wednesday reinstated Terrence Howard’s divorce judgment involving his second wife after finding the actor was not coerced into signing it.
Edmonton’s Connor McDavid wins first Hart Trophy as NHL MVP
The Edmonton captain claimed the award as the NHL’s most valuable player Wednesday night at the league’s postseason awards show at T-Mobile Arena, the new home of the expansion
LA Film Festival shines spotlight on new media, but focus remains on storytelling
LA Film Festival Director Jennifer Cochis has a simple dictum when looking for programming for the annual film gala: It’s all about quality stories. “Shining a spotlight on
Trump state visit to United Kingdom still on, White House, Downing Street say
In the Queen’s Speech at the formal opening of Parliament on Wednesday, a forthcoming state visit by U.S. President Trump went unmentioned. But officials in the Trump
Bono heralds Scalise, Pelosi at D.C. concert, proving he may be D.C.’s best lobbyist
Always bipartisan, Bono cites Scalise, Pelosi at D.C. concert.
Playing 'Joshua Tree,' U2 makes the past relevant at FedEx Field
U2 performed its seminal 1987 album "The Joshua Tree" in full when the band played FedEx Field on Tuesday night.
- Heavy police presence remains at scene where Baltimore detective was shot
- Jamie Costello's Facebook post about Baltimore crime attracts attention
- The House just passed its big tax bill. Here's what is in it and what deductions vanish.
- House passes tax plan, advancing big cuts for corporations
- Slain Baltimore Police detective was 18-year veteran of department
- Michigan State vs. Maryland: View from other side
- Detroit News predictions: Michigan State vs. Maryland
- FCC just repealed decades-old rules blocking broadcast media mergers
- UAA’s immigration debate restores faith in young citizens
- Sometimes the best Thanksgiving dinner is one you don’t cook
- Holiday season kicks off in Detroit with tree lighting, Santa and more
- Holiday shopping: Fierce battles with Amazon could mean more negotiating power for you
- Miles Bridges has to play 'possessed' for Michigan State to win national title
- WATCH: Justin Verlander talks about wedding to Kate Upon on 'Today'
- Snyder names Chief Legal Counsel Beth Clement to Michigan Supreme Court
- Michigan woman says George H.W. Bush groped her at Dearborn fundraiser
- Gardening events in the Houston area
- AP's gift ideas for yogis, gym rats and wellness lovers
- The ICE at Discovery Green returns Saturday, Nov. 18
- Norway's sovereign wealth fund wants out of oil and gas stocks