Stephen Hawking issues another dire warning about AI—it could "destroy" civilization
Hawking says the development of AI could be the “worst event” in the history of mankind.
Ford could face $31K fine over alleged air pollution at Dearborn Truck Plant
Ford is accused of numerous violations over the last five years connected to the paint shop at its Dearborn Truck Plant.
Texas killer could buy guns because of Air Force lapse
Officials said the Air Force didn’t submit Devin Kelley’s criminal history even though it was required to do so
Cardinals RB Adrian Peterson could get 37 more carries vs. Seahawks
Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said Adrian Peterson might get as many carries against the Seahawks on Thursday night as he did against the 49ers – 37.
Bad news: Eating local, organic won't shrink your carbon footprint
If you’re paying more for local and organic groceries because you care about the environment, here’s some bad news: science shows your efforts won’t have much impact on your carbon
What You’ll See in the Louvre Abu Dhabi’s Billion-Dollar Art Collection
The unconventional museum has created one of the world’s great gatherings of art in the space of a decade.
After nationwide search, Charlotte Museum of History has a new president and CEO
After a nationwide search, the Charlotte Museum of History has named Adria Focht as its new president and CEO.
Bear Grylls Is Getting His Own $26 Million Theme Park
The 86,000-square-foot facility will open in Birmingham, U.K. next year.
Grace Notes: Despite his denials, speculation about Mitch Landrieu's future hasn't ended
Here at home, New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu has consistently swatted down rumors that he's considering running for president in 2020.
UK PM May urges 'culture of respect' after abuse scandal
British Prime Minister Theresa May is calling for a new "culture of respect" in public life amid spreading allegations of sexual harassment and abuse in British politics.
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX