On Reputation, Taylor Swift emerges as the modern celebrity we deserve
She says she did something bad, but I for one love it
Has Eritrea been unfairly sanctioned by the U.S. and others?
Sanctions were imposed in 2009 for Eritrea’s purported support of Al-Shabab in Somalia, but a report has found no conclusive evidence of ties.
Secret U.S. deal with ISIS let thousands of fighters flee Raqqa
The convoy included foreign fighters and militants who made their way to other areas of Syria and Turkey.
High blood pressure affects nearly half of U.S. adults, thanks to new guidelines
Simply put, 130 is the new 140. But in most cases, the new definition will mean lifestyle changes, not medicine.
Vote for Houston Community Newspapers' South region player of the week
This week's games were full of outstanding performances. Help Houston Community Newspapers decide who should be named player of the week by voting for one of the nominees below.
F Bar owner says Montrose club is still open for business
The claims began circulating Sunday evening after "miscommunication amongst staff members" prevented the club from opening Saturday, according to a since-deleted Facebook post.
How Pittsburgh neighborhood became region's overdose capital
PITTSBURGH (AP) - After the Medical Examiner carried away the young woman's body, neighbors asked each other: Why here? When the medics came to the same block for the third time
Dynamo's Honduran trio faces Australia for FIFA World Cup berth
Hondurans Alberth Elis, Boniek Garcia and Romell Quioto have joined their national team for an inter-continental playoff against Australia. The winner of the two-leg series will
Denver taps Joe Garcia, Colorado’s former lieutenant governor, as first chair of National Western authority
Former Colorado Lt. Gov. Joe Garcia is Denver Mayor Michael Hancock’s pick to lead the board that will oversee the new National Western Center Authority.
With change ahead at La Boca, New Orleans chef Adolfo Garcia is back in the kitchen
For Adolfo Garcia, running restaurants for the past few years has meant meetings with business partners and chefs, decisions about launching - and sometimes closing – different
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- A high-end 'guntry club' has Owings Mills in its sights
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- As he investigates Trump's aides, special counsel's record shows surprising flaws
- Municipal Bond Investing Strategies
- The Latest: Time magazine says Trump's got it wrong
- The Latest: Macy's says it's fixed gift, credit card issue
- Cyntoia Brown and Alice Johnson get help from Kim Kardashian's celebrity lawyer
- Colombia peace process a year later: Violence and drugs surge despite advances
- The former Soviet republic of Moldova is getting closer to the U.S. in its fight against Russia
- Once the world's heaviest man alive, Juan Pedro Franco is now an international inspiration
- Flat-Earth believer postpones his homemade rocket launch
- Brian Boyle scores winner for Devils on 'Hockey Fights Cancer Night'
- MPs push for citizen-first approach after auditor-general's report
- Notley wins over Calgary business crowd, starting with 'eastern bastards' remark
- Dan Rodricks: Freddie Gray case closed, and what's the lesson?
- Columbia nursing home makes elder Koreans feel at home
- Annapolis identify bank robbery suspect
- Remembering the Carroll Theatre on its 80th anniversary
- Universities revoke journalism awards given to Charlie Rose