New champ Georges St. Pierre plans vacation before decision on UFC future
Georges St. Pierre took a four-year hiatus before returning to claim the UFC middleweight title. Now he’s taking another break before he decides on his next challenge in the cage.
Battler for the wrongly convicted will join Wayne County Prosecutor's Office
Former State Appellate Defender Valerie Newman is the director of the newly-formed conviction integrity unit in the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office.
Beth Israel plans new patient care site at Longwood
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is preparing plans for its first major new patient care building in more than two decades.The Harvard Medical School teaching hospital wants to
Amazon Australia plans to launch by Black Friday
Grab your wallet: The massive retailer is coming Down Under.
Health, wealth, housing disparities evident in Cuyahoga County Council districts, report shows
Disparities among the haves and have-nots in Cuyahoga County are shown in stark detail in profiles of Council's 11 districts.
Cuyahoga County Council will review budget for demolition, opioid crisis, public defender
Providing more money for demolition, the public defender's office and agencies that are battling the opioid crisis appear to be the top priorities for Cuyahoga County Council as it
Underground walkway to Hilton Cleveland Downtown Hotel to open in January
The opening of an underground pedestrian walkway from the Huntington Park Garage to the Hilton Cleveland Downtown has been delayed until January.
Cuyahoga County's six-year property reappraisal begins next week
Appraisers will begin canvassing Cuyahoga County neighborhoods next week as the six-year property evaluation begins.
Cleveland police headquarters to stay in Justice Center for at least two years under deal with Cuyahoga County
Cleveland's police headquarters will remain in the Justice Center for at least two years under the agreement to sell the building to Cuyahoga County.
Cuyahoga County animal abuse registry is now online
Cuyahoga County's new Animal Abuse Registry is now available on the Sheriff Department's website.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Baltimore County teachers protest discipline problems in schools
- Is our obsession with infant growth charts fuelling childhood obesity?
- Sentencing pushed back for Aurora shop owner who sold synthetic marijuana to teen before fatal crash
- Trump's name is coming off his SoHo hotel as politics weigh on president's brand
- DJ Khaled teaches his son to love every day
- 'Coco' review: Disney and Pixar set out a Mexican feast
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him