'Mancow' Muller sues new radio boss for emotional distress
Shock jock Erich "Mancow" Muller is suing his new boss at WLUP-FM, alleging emotional distress after being fired by him more than a decade ago at WKQX-FM.
Reflections of an Affirmative-Action Baby
White men from fancy schools advanced quickly at the New Republic. Asking how much of their success was due to race, gender, and class would have meant asking the same of myself.
Edmonton Eskimos name an insult to the Inuit, says local Inuk woman
For Norma Dunning, the term "Eskimos" is an insult which harkens back to a time when the Inuit were seen as unintelligent cavemen. Because of this, the Inuk scholar and author is
What's worse than Roy Moore losing an election? For Republicans, it might be winning one
Mitch McConnell might well be the quintessential establishment Washington conservative. But even the Republican Senate majority leader has reason to breathe a sigh of relief if
Did Alabama's Jordan Fisher make the finals on 'Dancing with the Stars'?
Tonight's program wasn't a cakewalk for the actor and singer from Birmingham, containing both kudos and criticism from the judges.
'Stranger Things' Season 2 finale recap: Closing the gate
Stranger Things’ Season 2 finale is packed with action, character development and lots of nostalgia. In other words, it’s what every show should strive to accomplish with its
‘Shark Tank’ star accused of rape. He claims extortion.
Shark Tank star Robert Herjavec is being sued by an ex-girlfriend whom he claims is trying to extort him in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein sexual harassment scandal. Czech
'This Is Us' recap: Foster children, birth parents and Randall
Randall navigates being a foster parent to Deja, while back in the day, the Pearsons navigate the adoption process with Randall.
Witney Carson says she will 'brush off' Tom Bergeron's comment on 'Dancing With the Stars'
"Dancing With the Stars" dancer Witney Carson says she will brush off host Tom Bergeron's comments that some viewers feel went too far.
Alabama's Jordan Fisher, Terrell Owens sparkle on 'Dancing with the Stars' trios night, but ...
Both celebrities danced with style, precision and passion on the ABC reality show, but only one survived the latest cut to make the semi-finals.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Sentencing pushed back for Aurora shop owner who sold synthetic marijuana to teen before fatal crash
- Trump's name is coming off his SoHo hotel as politics weigh on president's brand
- DJ Khaled teaches his son to love every day
- 'Coco' review: Disney and Pixar set out a Mexican feast
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him
- Woman says unknown person signed her up for opiate addiction program: Mayfield Village Police Blotter