'We choose life,' says pastor at 1st service since deadly Texas church shooting
Hundreds of people gathered in the tiny town of Sutherland Springs, Texas, on Sunday to worship with surviving members of a church where a shooting rampage left more than two dozen
Police: Video shows deadly force justified in I-95 shooting in Providence
[brightcove id="5642072548001" autoplay="true"] PROVIDENCE, R.I.
Soaring over Sedona: See the red rocks from a helicopter or hot-air balloon
Observe how canyons align, where streams run and how waves of forest break on the hard spine of the Colorado Plateau.
Twitter verified the guy who organized the deadly Charlottesville rally
After already verifying Richard Spencer, Twitter gave another prominent white nationalist a blue check mark.
Trump says he believes both U.S. agencies and Putin on election claims, insults Kim Jong-un
U.S. President Donald Trump's lengthy Asia trip is winding down as it began, with a visit meant to be centred on trade and North Korea shadowed by questions about Russia.
Judge rules Atlantic university football game must go ahead, Acadia to play St. Mary's
After a marathon court hearing in Halifax, a judge has ruled Atlantic University Sport must allow a football game between Acadia University and Saint Mary's University.
Winter is one of best times for stargazing: Morgan Paskert
Guest columnist Morgan Paskert, of the Lake Erie Nature & Science Center, writes that some of the best stargazing can take place in winter.
These crabs can grow up to 3 feet — and hunt birds, a biologist’s video proves
There’s a theory that giant crabs overwhelmed Amelia Earhart, dismembered her and carried her bones underground.
Brendan Bottcher advances at curling Olympic pre-trials
Edmonton's Brendan Bottcher and John Morris of Vernon, B.C., and Brianne Meilleur and Krista McCarville of Thunder Bay, Ont., won their A-side playoff openers Saturday afternoon at
'We want to tell the world that we want freedom for our prisoners and freedom for Catalonia'
Hundreds of thousands of people backing Catalonia's bid to secede from Spain packed the streets in downtown Barcelona Saturday to demand the release of jailed separatist leaders.
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Deadline to freeze Equifax credit file at no charge extended to Jan. 31
- Brecksville Doughnuts & Coffee Shoppe to close after 34 years in business
- Cleveland City Council looks to force petition drives to disclose their backers
- Donald J. Trump Foundation files papers to dissolve -- not so fast, says NY attorney general
- Cavaliers take easy road for change, crush Pistons 116-88
- Tyronn Lue is tired of suggestions that LeBron James plays too much
- 1st-and-10: Drafts encouraging, but Bears' free-agent misses adding up
- BROWN: Todd Stroger hears voices; they want him to run
- Judge permanently blocks Trump sanctuary cities order
- Radiant voices are the charm in Lyric's 'Pearl Fishers'
- 'Coco' star Benjamin Bratt hopes for crossover impact from Pixar film
- It was 'pretty strange' being in a documentary, Gilbert Gottfried says
- River North Gym Plans To Move Into Shuttered David Barton Gym
- My Turn: Nuclear ‘first use’ hearing requires our attention
- Ex-NFL receiver Terry Glenn dead after Dallas-area wreck