Exclusive: Police searching for explosive devices at home of Sutherland Springs church shooter
The San Antonio Police Department is sending a K9 unit to a home believed to belong to the man who shot and killed at least 28 people and wounded more than 20 others in Sutherland
28 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church
More than 20 people could be dead after a man walked into First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Wilson County Sunday morning and opened fire.
Homeowner identified as victim in Lake Villa Township fire
The 56-year-old owner of a home on Corona Drive near Lindenhurst has been identified as the victim of an early-morning fire on Tuesday.
Child’s body identified as missing Texas toddler Sherin Mathews
The Dallas County Medical Examiner has identified a child’s body found Sunday as Sherin Mathews, a missing 3-year-old girl.
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- A high-end 'guntry club' has Owings Mills in its sights
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- As he investigates Trump's aides, special counsel's record shows surprising flaws
- Municipal Bond Investing Strategies
- Hough receiver Nolan Groulx helps Huskies make history, is Friday top performer
- College football: Saturday’s 7 area games to watch
- Protest on Chicago's Michigan Avenue targets police conduct
- 'Whirlwind of tragic history:' Hospital memo recounts hectic two days after JFK death
- The Latest: Time magazine says Trump's got it wrong
- The Latest: Macy's says it's fixed gift, credit card issue
- Cyntoia Brown and Alice Johnson get help from Kim Kardashian's celebrity lawyer
- Colombia peace process a year later: Violence and drugs surge despite advances
- The former Soviet republic of Moldova is getting closer to the U.S. in its fight against Russia
- Once the world's heaviest man alive, Juan Pedro Franco is now an international inspiration
- Flat-Earth believer postpones his homemade rocket launch
- Brian Boyle scores winner for Devils on 'Hockey Fights Cancer Night'
- MPs push for citizen-first approach after auditor-general's report
- Notley wins over Calgary business crowd, starting with 'eastern bastards' remark
- Dan Rodricks: Freddie Gray case closed, and what's the lesson?