Major investors sue Outcome Health, alleging firm committed fraud to secure $487.5M investment
After investing about $500 million into Chicago-based Outcome Health, investors have sued the health advertising and information startup and its two founders, alleging they
Ellen Pompeo says director accused of sexual assault asked her to get naked in a movie
The 'Grey's Anatomy' actress recounted a meeting she had with director James Toback to USA Today.
Trump's CIA director keeps doing controversial — and suspiciously pro-Trump — things
It's not the first example of Pompeo doing something that has been put under the microscope. But there is a common thread running through just about every
Commerce City parks and recreation construction blitz shows off “hidden gem”
Adrian Valenzuela for 10 years, beginning when he was a high school jock on the football and basketball teams.
Parole board rejects condemned Ohio inmate's mercy request
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - The Ohio Parole Board on Friday rejected a request for mercy from a condemned inmate who argues he had such a bad childhood and is in such poor health that he
John Kasich comes under fire from GOP gubernatorial candidates at Sunday forum
There's one elected official in Ohio the Republican candidates for governor seemed to have a problem with Sunday night: Republican Gov. John Kasich.
Should John Kasich leave the Republican Party?
After months of public spats with his own party, Kasich is now floating the idea of leaving the GOP altogether.
Supreme Court considers whether to ban rigging of legislative districts
Supreme Court justices showed doubts, however, over using a statistical test as a legal and constitutional standard.
Tax cuts in Ohio have meant tax-shifting from schools and localities to Columbus: Thomas Suddes
After 2005 Ohio tax cuts, arguably what had been the state's rake-off in effect doubled, benefiting the state treasury, while the pre-2005 tax on business property, which benefited
Basic economy: Are those cheaper airfares on United, American and Delta right for you?
Major airlines' cheapest fares don't allow big carry-on bags or seat assignments.
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX