Women less likely to get CPR from bystanders, study suggests
Women are less likely than men to get CPR from a bystander and more likely to die, a new study suggests, and researchers think reluctance to touch a woman’s chest might be one
After rough start, UAA men get another tuneup this weekend
The Seawolves have two more games to get ready for the GCI Great Alaska Shootout, where they'll face three Division I opponents.
Baseball’s GM meetings let Red Sox get ball rolling
The Red Sox have been in offseason mode for more than a month. They’ve fired one manager, hired another, put together an entire coaching staff, and sent four players for
Road Runner: Ina bridge bats to get new digs, built to suit
Bat habitat was considered in the design phase, instead of as afterthought.
Queensland Premier rubbishes One Nation's claims schoolchildren taught masturbation
Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk slaps down One Nation's claims that teachers are showing children sex tricks in the classroom as untrue.
FBI’s gun background-check system lacking records of millions of cases
The FBI’s background-check system is missing millions of records of criminal convictions, mental illness diagnoses and other flags that would keep guns out of potentially dangerous
Irate customer threatens pizza shop worker: Solon police blotter
The Solon police blotter this week includes an item in which a man, 18, was arrested for threatening a pizza shop employee.
Rep. Robert Wittenberg: One common-sense gun safety measure
Legislation to disarm domestic abusers and others who make violent threats might have stopped Texas church shooter Devin Kelley.
Texas church gunman escaped from mental health facility in 2012 after threatening superiors
The gunman who killed more than two dozen people in a small church outside San Antonio on Sunday had a string of troubling episodes in recent years, including an escape from a
Air Force failed to alert FBI of Texas church gunman's past, allowing him to obtain guns
The Air Force says it failed to follow policies for alerting federal law enforcement about Devin P. Kelley's violent past, enabling him to obtain firearms.
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty