Search for Hawaii psychiatric patient moves to California
HONOLULU (AP) - The search for a dangerous man who escaped from a Hawaii psychiatric hospital moved to California after authorities said Tuesday he boarded a flight to the state
Violet man wanted on allegations that he escaped ambulance taking him to hospital after drunken crash
St. Bernard Parish Sheriff's Office deputies are seeking a man from Violet who is accused of drunkenly crashing a car into a pole in Chalmette before fleeing from an ambulance
Feds investigating exposure of patient data at Cook County Health and Hospitals System
The federal government is looking into a lapse that exposed personal information of more than 700 patients at Cook County Health and Hospitals System.
Ingestible drug tells doctors if patient is taking medication
The Food and Drug Administration has approved the first drug in the United States with a digital ingestion tracking system, in an unprecedented move to ensure that patients with
Boulder’s Alfalfa’s Market sells to Denver investors
The founders of Boulder’s Alfalfa’s Market have sold the natural grocer to two Denver-based investors who plan to revamp the Boulder location and expand across the Front Range.
Blue Jackets hang on to top Canadiens in OT
Zach Werenski scored in overtime as the Columbus Blue Jackets held on for a 2-1 victory over the Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday.
Top 1% now hold over half the world’s wealth
The global wealth imbalance is growing, a shocking new report reveals. The top 1 percent have amassed more than half of the world’s wealth and control 50.1 percent of the planet’s
WH budget director: Don’t blame feds for New York’s high taxes
WASHINGTON – President Trump’s budget director Tuesday fiercely defended the elimination of state and local tax deductibility in the federal tax overhaul, saying the White House
Reno art instructor is Nevada’s teacher of the year
A Washoe County teacher has been named the 2018 teacher of the year by the state Department of Education, officials announced Tuesday.
Is Roy Moore Too Much for Steve Bannon?
The mounting charges against the Republican Senate candidate from Alabama are causing uncertainty for the Breitbart chief and his allies.
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- A high-end 'guntry club' has Owings Mills in its sights
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- As he investigates Trump's aides, special counsel's record shows surprising flaws
- Municipal Bond Investing Strategies
- Almost ... Charlotte Hornets can’t catch Cleveland Cavaliers as 3s miss mark late
- Hough receiver Nolan Groulx helps Huskies make history, is Friday top performer
- College football: Saturday’s 7 area games to watch
- Protest on Chicago's Michigan Avenue targets police conduct
- 'Whirlwind of tragic history:' Hospital memo recounts hectic two days after JFK death
- The Latest: Time magazine says Trump's got it wrong
- The Latest: Macy's says it's fixed gift, credit card issue
- Cyntoia Brown and Alice Johnson get help from Kim Kardashian's celebrity lawyer
- Colombia peace process a year later: Violence and drugs surge despite advances
- The former Soviet republic of Moldova is getting closer to the U.S. in its fight against Russia
- Once the world's heaviest man alive, Juan Pedro Franco is now an international inspiration
- Flat-Earth believer postpones his homemade rocket launch
- Brian Boyle scores winner for Devils on 'Hockey Fights Cancer Night'
- MPs push for citizen-first approach after auditor-general's report
- Notley wins over Calgary business crowd, starting with 'eastern bastards' remark