Why you may not get the retiree tax break
Understanding how income is considered for the pension exclusion.
Movies you should know about: 'Wonder' stands up to bullying
"Wonder" follows a 10-year-old boy with a facial deformity who is teased relentlessly by his classmates.
Ivanka: Tax reform's the law of unintended consequences
The tax-reform packages being pushed in Congress would actually increase taxes for rich people in New Jersey, and that could have some repercussions for the working people in
Soda tax or no, Americans aren't drinking as many sugary beverages, study finds
But the news is not all good.
Robb: Andy Biggs' letter proves why Republican tax reform is doomed
Most Republicans in Congress are social conservatives before economic ones, so even if their reforms pass, they'll do less for growth than they could.
Democrats: Republican plan a tax shift that will hurt middle class, benefit rich
The proposed legislation would reduce the corporate tax rate from 35% to 20%.
Tax-reform bill could give edge to stocks over real estate
Stocks and real estate both provide investment-growth opportunities. But while the tax-reform plan favors stocks, it could crimp housing's appeal.
GOP tax plan could lead to loss of billions of dollars in charitable donations
The Republican tax plan could cost charities billions by nearly doubling the standard deduction, eliminating itemized deductions and an incentive to donate for 95 percent of
Trump says he's 'big loser' in GOP tax plan; experts say it could save him tens of millions
President Donald Trump has defended the Republican effort to overhaul taxes, but experts say he would not be a "big loser," as he has claimed.
GOP's new tax plan is 'a real hard sell' for local small businesses
A typical small business could end up paying the same or even higher taxes than it does now should some proposed ideas become law.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Baltimore County teachers protest discipline problems in schools
- Is our obsession with infant growth charts fuelling childhood obesity?
- Sentencing pushed back for Aurora shop owner who sold synthetic marijuana to teen before fatal crash
- Trump's name is coming off his SoHo hotel as politics weigh on president's brand
- DJ Khaled teaches his son to love every day
- 'Coco' review: Disney and Pixar set out a Mexican feast
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him