Person of interest sought in slaying of 56-year-old Birmingham man
Larry Sanders, 56, was found dead Monday morning in the bedroom of southwest Birmingham home. One of his brothers made the discovery about 10 a.m. at Sanders' home in the 1300
Morgan County husband and wife indicted for rape, abuse charges in decade-old case
The case was first investigated in 2007, but investigators said it couldn't be prosecuted at the time. The victims' names, or ages at the time they were reportedly abused, have not
The prosecutor investigating Harvey Weinstein indicted another Oscar winner—who then killed himself
Prosecutor named Maxine Rosenthal rose to present the case against past-his-prime Oscar winner.
Reward offered for information on slaying of D.C. cop in West Baltimore
Tony Anthony Mason Jr., 40, who lived in Baltimore, was killed Nov. 4. He was a sergeant with the Metropolitan Police Department in Washington.
Crowded field emerges to vie for U.S. Rep. Gene Green's seat
Two state legislators have already jumped in the race to succeed Gene Green following the longtime Congressman's retirement announcement, with several others also thought to be
Stanford professor draws maps to correct NC gerrymanders. Now he wants feedback.
Nathaniel Persily, the Stanford law professor tapped to fix NC gerrymanders, draws new lines in Wake, Guilford, Hoke, Mecklenburg, Sampson, Wayne, Bladen and Cumberland counties.
LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman reveals what it was like building PayPal with Elon Musk and Peter Thiel and what it takes to make a $26.2 billion company
Reid Hoffman went from planning a career as a "public intellectual" to being a prolific Silicon Valley entrepreneur and investor. Here's how he did it.
Duterte Lashes Out at Trudeau as Ties With Trump Warm
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte lashed out at Justin Trudeau after the Canadian prime minister raised concerns about human rights abuses under the country’s drug war.
Corey Feldman has named Alphy Hoffman as his third alleged child abuser
Hoffman hosted parties for Hollywood's young elite and was the son of Bobby Hoffman, a popular '80s casting director.
Trump Declares Trade ‘Rules Have Changed’ as Asia Trip Concludes
President Donald Trump ended his swing through Asia, hailing progress toward his goal of reducing the U.S. trade deficit.
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- A high-end 'guntry club' has Owings Mills in its sights
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- As he investigates Trump's aides, special counsel's record shows surprising flaws
- Municipal Bond Investing Strategies
- Protest on Chicago's Michigan Avenue targets police conduct
- 'Whirlwind of tragic history:' Hospital memo recounts hectic two days after JFK death
- The Latest: Time magazine says Trump's got it wrong
- The Latest: Macy's says it's fixed gift, credit card issue
- Cyntoia Brown and Alice Johnson get help from Kim Kardashian's celebrity lawyer
- Colombia peace process a year later: Violence and drugs surge despite advances
- The former Soviet republic of Moldova is getting closer to the U.S. in its fight against Russia
- Once the world's heaviest man alive, Juan Pedro Franco is now an international inspiration
- Flat-Earth believer postpones his homemade rocket launch
- Brian Boyle scores winner for Devils on 'Hockey Fights Cancer Night'
- MPs push for citizen-first approach after auditor-general's report
- Notley wins over Calgary business crowd, starting with 'eastern bastards' remark
- Dan Rodricks: Freddie Gray case closed, and what's the lesson?
- Columbia nursing home makes elder Koreans feel at home
- Annapolis identify bank robbery suspect