The Latest: At least 3 explosions in Zimbabwe's capital
The Latest: At least 3 explosions in Zimbabwe's capital as military vehicles seen in streets.
Military outside Zimbabwe capital after army chief's threat
Military moves outside Zimbabwe capital after army commander threat to 'step in' amid turmoil.
Tanks roll toward Zimbabwe’s capital as Mugabe-army row escalates
Mugabe recently fired his former vice president, Emmerson Mnangagwa, sparking accusations he was preparing to hand over power to his wife.
NYC is the cigarette smuggling capital of the US: study
New York is now the cigarette smuggling capital of the nation. If you’re lighting up in New York, there’s a good chance that butt was not taxed here. That’s because the “unintended
Work-life balance may be suffering as Canadians spend more time connected to internet
Canadians are leading more and more digitally connected lives, and that's having both positive and negative implications on our well-being, a new Statistics Canada survey suggests.
Rise in teen suicide, social media coincide; is there link?
An increase in suicide rates among U.S. teens occurred at the same time social media use surged and a new analysis suggests there may be a link.
Ex-ESPN reporter blasts GQ over ‘joke’ Kaepernick award
On Monday, GQ magazine released its special issue naming former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick “Citizen of the Year.” The controversial figure in sports, and the
Rise in teen suicide connected to social media popularity: study
CHICAGO — An increase in suicide rates among U.S. teens occurred at the same time social media use surged and a new analysis suggests there may be a link. Suicide rates for teens
Russian TV network registers as foreign agent in US
WASHINGTON (AP) — Russian state-funded TV channel RT has registered with the Justice Department as a foreign agent after pressure from the U.S.
GQ names Colin Kaepernick its ‘Citizen of the Year’
Colin Kaepernick’s silent protest has taken him off the gridiron – but onto the cover of GQ magazine. The former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who sparked the
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- Who had the strongest handshake? Vladimir Putin and Turkey's President Erdogan knock over furniture in meeting
- The curious, controversial life of John McAfee just got way more complicated
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- Beware of binge drinking this holiday season
- There’s a Secret Way Into Monaco’s Most Elite Club
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- $700B defense bill affects Nevada military bases, personnel
- Rising DJ-producer Snails comes out of his shell for Las Vegas gig
- Chinese authorities investigate abuse claims at kindergarten run by U.S. company
- Macy’s Thanksgiving parade revels on amid tight security
- Strong second half carries MSU over DePaul
- Hot property: Vila’s old villa is a gem in JP
- Hollywood’s holiday fare
- Tedeschi Trucks Band moves beyond grief in grueling year
- Netflix renews 'MST3K' for new season
- No joyous holiday for Amazon as workers go on strike in Italy
- Big Tech Becomes Theresa May’s Scapegoat
- U.K. Floats Open-Ended Irish Veto to Break Brexit Impasse, Sources Say
- The Navy's shipbuilding deal is more complicated and costly than it looks