Boy and family walks across country for diabetes cure
Noah Barnes, 11, has spent more than 200 days walking on foot across the country. He’s covered hundreds and hundreds of miles and has been through eight states. When asked recently
'Maarik al-Tawaiha was no murderer' family say
Parents of a 39-year-old Jordanian soldier who killed three US military trainers seek to have him exonerated.
Joel Silver Sued for Wrongful Death by Family of Assistant Who Drowned in 2015
Joel Silver is being sued for wrongful death by the family of Carmel Musgrove, the producer's former assistant, who drowned in Bora Bora in 2015 during a celebrity-packed
Judge rejects bid by Roman Polanski's 1977 rape victim to end case
A judge ruled that the court could not dismiss a case "merely because it would be in the victim's best interest."
Fundraisers canceled at Mar-a-Lago after Trump’s Charlottesville remarks
Three fundraising giants decided to pull events from President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, on Thursday, signaling a direct blowback to his business
The ‘healthy’ photo taken hours before lung cancer diagnosis
A NON-SMOKING, fitness fanatic has shared a heartbreaking photo taken just hours before her shock lung cancer diagnosis.
Could this blood test eventually screen people for cancer?
Liquid Biopsy Blood Test Finds Cancer Before Symptoms Start
Residents kept getting cancer. Then a carcinogenic chemical was found in the water.
Residents of an Australian town are suing after cancer-causing agents were found in its water supply.
In these dark times, Taylor Swift and Chad Bettis inspire
On Monday in Denver, two human beings dug deep and prevailed with courage and grace that should inspire us all.
Real estate developer pleads guilty in L.I. crash that killed pal
An NYC real estate developer admitted dumping his dying buddy on the side of the road after drunkenly wrecking his Porsche in the Hamptons.
- Fort Mill prostitution sting near NC state line nets multiple arrests
- ‘Tundra be dammed’: Beavers head north, leaving their mark on the Arctic
- When unpaid student loan bills mean you can’t work
- A dying veteran in Atlanta needed CPR. Hidden video shows his nurse laughing instead.
- Thousands flock to Detroit for Father Solanus Casey beatification Mass
- Volleyball: Owls' season ends in 3A final loss to Northern-Calvert
- With 'so many hits,' Janet Jackson delivers pop, R&B excellence at Royal Farms Arena
- Police to clear crime scene of detective's killing in West Baltimore on Monday
- Why our passion for the great Ashes rivalry hasn't gone cold
- Boy 14, among 3 shot on Northwest, West sides Sunday
- More flights mean busy holiday week at Tucson airport
- Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe's president for 37 years, resigning, official says
- Mel Tillis, Country Music Hall of Famer, dies at 85
- After another apology, Bill O'Neill says those wishing to return his donations should refund him
- Browns pre-game buzz on Peyton Manning, Haslams' meeting with players, Leonard Fournette and more
- Rabalais: LSU's wet, ugly victory over Tennessee felt a lot more like fight for survival
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette Area People in Business for Nov. 19, 2017
- The Latest: Drivers give Dale Jr. lengthy standing ovation
- Country music legend Mel Tillis dead at age 85