Frank Reich: Eagles comfortable using RB Jay Ajayi with any play in game plan
Jay Ajayi benefited from the bye week coming when it did so he can learn more of the Eagles' offensive scheme
To beat shorthanded Cowboys, the Eagles should focus on Cole Beasley, Jason Witten
The Cowboys won't have Ezekiel Elliott and might not have left tackle Tyron Smith, so they could rely on a short-passing game. Malcolm Jenkins and Patrick Robinson will be under
Cryonics company hopes to use legal loophole to freeze people alive
It's a long shot, but immortality never came easy.
A snag for legal marijuana in N.J.? New Assembly speaker won't commit
Incoming state Assembly speaker Craig Coughlin said Monday he has "not indicated" whether or not he supports legal pot.
A little jazz, a lot of work lands artist Martin Payton his first solo show in Baton Rouge
This day belongs to John Coltrane's never-ending saxophone narration, the freestyle jazz leaving ideas in its wake.
Tigerama goes back to its roots, adds New Orleans concert
Tigerama Live will bring fans a lot of the music they’ve come to love when the annual performance of LSU bands takes place in a few days.
Mid City Merchants' annual White Light Night art hop set for Nov. 17
Mid City Merchants is throwing its 20th annual White Light Night art hop from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Nov. 17 rain or shine.
Organic agriculture can help feed the world, but only if we eat less meat and stop wasting food
Conversion to organic agriculture may have the potential to meet global food demands and do so sustainably, but only if food waste and meat production are reduced.
5 new Las Vegas music releases you need to hear
The Reeves Brothers’ vintage-sounding “King of Country” leads our latest round-up of new Vegas music releases you need to hear.
Jimmy Fallon pays tribute to late mother on ‘The Tonight Show’
Jimmy Fallon paid tribute to his late mother on Monday night’s episode of “The Tonight Show,” the first new episode to air since she died on Nov. 4.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Baltimore County teachers protest discipline problems in schools
- Sentencing pushed back for Aurora shop owner who sold synthetic marijuana to teen before fatal crash
- Trump's name is coming off his SoHo hotel as politics weigh on president's brand
- DJ Khaled teaches his son to love every day
- 'Coco' review: Disney and Pixar set out a Mexican feast
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him
- Woman says unknown person signed her up for opiate addiction program: Mayfield Village Police Blotter