Firefighter catches baby tossed from window of burning building
A Georgia firefighter is being hailed a hero after rescuing an infant who was released from the window of a flaming apartment building.
A devoted fan looks back at the Shower of Stars concerts in Birmingham
Connie Peek, an avid music fan, attended many Shower of Stars concerts in Birmingham during the late 1960s and early '70s.
Couple accused of dumping stillborn baby in garbage to be deported
The New Brunswick pair had immigration detainers and were taken into custody by ICE officials after their sentencing earlier this month
The Beatles, Rolling Stones and Elvis: For Alabama radio pioneer Dan Brennan, life was a Shower of Stars
Birmingham radio station WVOK-AM produced star-studded concerts in the 1950s, '60s and early '70s. We take a look back at those shows, via an interview with WVOK's Dan Brennan, a
Inside Jessica Alba's Honest Company office
Alba's Honest Company headquarters appears in the latest Architectural Digest.
Bill Nye: 'Science will be back'
It's been more than 20 years since "Bill Nye the Science Guy" hit the airwaves, but its host is not close to being done with science. In fact, he's back to try and save the world.
Documentary recalls Jane Jacobs's resistance
Matt Tyrnauer always knew that a documentary about an urban planning pioneer would be a difficult sell. But two days after the presidential election in November, he was worried the
Even Oprah can't breathe life into 'Henrietta Lacks'
'The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks' review Oprah Winfrey, Rose Byrne star in HBO movie based on bestseller about medical research
Rob Lowe is your new Colonel Sanders
The rebirth of Colonel Sanders continues.
'The Promise' and 'Unforgettable' among this week's new movie releases
It's a big weekend for films, with new thrillers and even touching animal adventures hitting theaters today. Here's a quick look at what's to come! "The Promise" This drama, set
- Fort Mill prostitution sting near NC state line nets multiple arrests
- ‘Tundra be dammed’: Beavers head north, leaving their mark on the Arctic
- When unpaid student loan bills mean you can’t work
- A dying veteran in Atlanta needed CPR. Hidden video shows his nurse laughing instead.
- Thousands flock to Detroit for Father Solanus Casey beatification Mass
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un is teaching children how to kill Americans
- Trump stands like a toddler, has no center of gravity, says comedian who plays him on TV
- Prince William shares his favorite dish to cook, but his wife can't eat it
- Scary 'Slaughterbots' video shows danger of autonomous killer drones
- Volleyball: Owls' season ends in 3A final loss to Northern-Calvert
- With 'so many hits,' Janet Jackson delivers pop, R&B excellence at Royal Farms Arena
- Police to clear crime scene of detective's killing in West Baltimore on Monday
- Why our passion for the great Ashes rivalry hasn't gone cold
- Boy 14, among 3 shot on Northwest, West sides Sunday
- More flights mean busy holiday week at Tucson airport
- Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe's president for 37 years, resigning, official says
- Mel Tillis, Country Music Hall of Famer, dies at 85
- After another apology, Bill O'Neill says those wishing to return his donations should refund him
- Browns pre-game buzz on Peyton Manning, Haslams' meeting with players, Leonard Fournette and more
- Rabalais: LSU's wet, ugly victory over Tennessee felt a lot more like fight for survival