Wolverines survive another slow start, down Chippewas
Muhammad-Ali Abdur-Rahkman leads the charge with 17 points as Michigan opens season 2-0 after 72-65 win over the Chippewas.
Ariel Tweto, former star of ‘Flying Wild Alaska,’ lands new show on Travel Channel
The pilot episode of True Alaska shows Tweto playing on glaciers, mining for gold and eating “Eskimo ice cream.”
Jacksonville Jaguars rally to beat Los Angeles Chargers in OT for 3rd straight
Josh Lambo kicked a 30-yard field goal with 3:12 remaining in overtime, lifting the Jacksonville Jaguars to a 20-17 victory against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday.
Dimond wins 3rd straight state volleyball championship
The Lynx held on to beat Bartlett in five sets in Saturday’s Class 4A championship match at West High.
Trudeau says he had 'firm and frank' talk with Philippines' Duterte about human rights abuses
After pleas from Filipino activists, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau raised the issue of human rights violations with Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte on the sidelines of the
Panel led by Tulane professor revises high-blood-pressure guidelines; many more now considered at risk
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — New guidelines lower the threshold for high blood pressure, adding 30 million Americans to those who have the condition, which now plagues nearly half of
Last of local hospitals’ patients in Las Vegas shooting released
The death toll from the Strip shooting has remained unchanged at 58 since Oct. 2, surprising even those who operated on the critically wounded.
Arizona-based VA contractor collected 'tens of millions' in over payments, federal audit says
Arizona-based TriWest Healthcare Alliance has seen boom times since the VA health-care crisis, but inspectors are targeting excess payments.
Rugby Canada fires GM, restructures front office
Rugby Canada, whose flagship men's 15s team has been moving backwards in recent times, shook up its structure Monday.
Verdict is in: Yankees' Aaron Judge wins AL rookie of the year
Aaron Judge and Cody Bellinger are baseball's Rookies of the Year for 2017 after their record-setting home run binges eliminated any reasonable competition for the honors.
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty