The Rundown: Officials tout business deal; LSU worries about Congress tax plan affecting ticket sales; and more Louisiana politics news
Today in The Rundown: The state is offering incentives for a major economic development effort that could bring thousands of jobs; Louisiana senators respond to bombshell
14 movies worth seeing this holiday season – and none about Santa Claus
There are holiday movies, and then there are holiday movies.
“Novitiate”: A young nun’s tale of disillusionment and self-discovery
Two and one-half stars. Rated R. 123 minutes.
GOP tax plan picks energy industry winners and losers
Clean sources of energy would lose, and polluting fuels would win, under the House Republicans' tax plan. Thank goodness for the Senate. I'm not sure when opposition to clean
Trump heads home after 'tremendously successful' Asia trip
MANILA, Philippines (AP) - President Donald Trump headed for home Tuesday following an extensive tour of Asia that he said had been "tremendously successful" and had put the world
Trudeau says he had 'firm and frank' talk with Philippines' Duterte about human rights abuses
After pleas from Filipino activists, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau raised the issue of human rights violations with Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte on the sidelines of the
Senate Republicans repudiate Roy Moore's candidacy, urge him to leave the race
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says that Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama "should step aside" after allegations of sexual misconduct.
The trouble with Trump's Asia trip
Just as Donald Trump identified an America in sharp decline during the 2016 election, the problem for the US now is that the world now seems to agree.
Sessions mulls second special counsel to investigate Clinton Foundation, uranium sales
Attorney General Jeff Sessions is entertaining the idea of appointing a second special counsel to investigate a host of Republican concerns, including alleged wrongdoing by the
Defending sexual assault is never worth it. Really.
Over the past year or so, as our national conversation about sexual harassment and assault has grown from “grab ’em by the p-y” to #MeToo, we’ve witnessed some extraordinary…
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX