Dragic goes for 29 against his former team, Whiteside double-doubles in rout of Suns
Miami’s 126 points and 53.1 percent shooting percentage were season highs – and came on the heels of an 80-point performance Monday.
Canada's Jamal Murray gets encouraging words from former Wildcats coach
Jamal Murray has struggled with his shot since being moved to point guard on the Denver Nuggets' offence, but the Canadian's former NCAA coach is confident his touch will return.
'Shame on you': Former TV anchor says Spacey sexually assaulted her teen son
Former TV anchor Heather Unruh claims Kevin Spacey bought her teenage son multiple drinks before grabbing his genitals, amid reports the actor is getting cut from a new Ridley
Richmond Heights Council hears from developer of plans for storage, retail, restaurants at former Macy's site
The CEO of DealPoint Merrill, a Los Angeles retail development firm, came to Richmond Heights Tuesday to tell City Council's Planning and Zoning Committee of his plans for
Andrea Jenkins is the first openly transgender black woman elected to public office in the US
The nation’s transgender community, after a year of tremendous opposition from state legislatures and the president, is rejoicing Tuesday over the election of Andrea Jenkins, who
Detroit Lions thump Packers, 30-17; NFC North title now within grasp
The Lions enter the second half of the season with a decent chance of winning the NFC North
Charlotte Hornets broke character, gave themselves no chance Sunday
NBA | Charlotte Hornets can’t rely on offense first, and the defense was ragged in loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Sunday, Nov. 5, 2017.
Behind Higdon and Co., Michigan runs wild on foes
For the second straight game, Michigan had two backs gain 100 yards or more.
Michigan's Jim Harbaugh heeds dad's advice, starts dominating on ground
Jim Harbaugh's father, Jack, was curious why Michigan's football team wasn't running more counter plays. Now it is, and the results are astounding.
Niyo: UM, Harbaugh find their identity on the ground
The Wolverines finally turned a corner and started looking more like a Jim Harbaugh team.
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX