Comey agrees to publicly testify before Senate Intelligence Committee
"I am hopeful that he will clarify for the American people recent events that have been broadly reported in the media," said GOP Sen. Richard Burr, the chairman of the committee.
James Comey agrees to testify in open Senate hearing
Former FBI Director James B. Comey has agreed to testify in open session before a Senate panel investigating Russian interface in the presidential election, the committee announced
Sacked FBI chief James Comey agrees to testify in Russian meddling probe
Former FBI director James Comey agrees to testify before the US Senate Intelligence Committee, the committee says in a statement.
Beach Park man charged in FBI drug bust with 156 grams of crack cocaine, 1.3 kilograms of cocaine: feds
A Beach Park man was arrested after federal agents seized cocaine and crack cocaine at his residence and storage unit, a complaint says.
Ample precedent argues that special investigation won’t impede parallel congressional probes
Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein assured lawmakers Friday that his appointment of a special counsel won’t step on their panels.
Montana Democrat closes with health-care message in closely watched congressional race
For Democrats, the timing is ideal: The Congressional Budget Office is expected to release its score on the House GOP's health-care bill a day before the Montana polls close.
Here's what deputy AG Rosenstein told congress about Comey
The Deputy Attorney General briefed Congress on the firing of James Comey and his appointment of a special counsel, here's what he said.
Why some experts think the House might have a problem with its health-care bill
Details in the GOP's health-care bill could lead to people buying more insurance, too much federal spending or other funding issues, Vox reports.
Key events in ex-US Rep. Anthony Weiner’s career, downfall
Key events in the saga of Anthony Weiner, the former New York congressman who pleaded guilty Friday to transmitting sexual material to a minor:
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein Says He Stands By Memo on James Comey
He says his memo is not a finding of official misconduct
- Fort Mill prostitution sting near NC state line nets multiple arrests
- ‘Tundra be dammed’: Beavers head north, leaving their mark on the Arctic
- When unpaid student loan bills mean you can’t work
- A dying veteran in Atlanta needed CPR. Hidden video shows his nurse laughing instead.
- Thousands flock to Detroit for Father Solanus Casey beatification Mass
- Scary 'Slaughterbots' video shows danger of autonomous killer drones
- Volleyball: Owls' season ends in 3A final loss to Northern-Calvert
- With 'so many hits,' Janet Jackson delivers pop, R&B excellence at Royal Farms Arena
- Police to clear crime scene of detective's killing in West Baltimore on Monday
- Why our passion for the great Ashes rivalry hasn't gone cold
- Boy 14, among 3 shot on Northwest, West sides Sunday
- More flights mean busy holiday week at Tucson airport
- Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe's president for 37 years, resigning, official says
- Mel Tillis, Country Music Hall of Famer, dies at 85
- After another apology, Bill O'Neill says those wishing to return his donations should refund him
- Browns pre-game buzz on Peyton Manning, Haslams' meeting with players, Leonard Fournette and more
- Rabalais: LSU's wet, ugly victory over Tennessee felt a lot more like fight for survival
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette Area People in Business for Nov. 19, 2017
- The Latest: Drivers give Dale Jr. lengthy standing ovation
- Country music legend Mel Tillis dead at age 85