Ravens coach John Harbaugh sees offense's identity, foundation when others might not
The Ravens go into the bye week knowing that the offense needs to be much improved if the team is going to make it to the playoffs.
Sir Elton John says his addictions made him a 'monster'
Sir Elton John "lost [his] own humanity" because of his substance addictions, and he has admitted his life took a turn for the worst and he became a "monster" when
Phoenix Veterans Day celebrations: 15 ways to honor those who have served
There’s no shortage of parades, celebrations and ceremonies in Arizona to honor those veterans among us.
Sir John Major warns against 'demagogues' in British politics
The ex-Conservative leader is offering a stark assessment of current UK politics as he warns against the rise of "fringes".
How those Halloween colored contacts could hurt your eyes
Nonprescription lenses can lead to infection, corneal ulcers, and abrasions, doctors say.
When Nobel winner met Philly schoolkids, he found their passion 'touching'
In 2014, the Franklin Institute also recognized him for his discoveries. He spent two hours at a forum fielding questions from Philadelphia schoolchildren.
After Las Vegas: How mass shootings have changed trauma care
After tragedies such as Las Vegas and Sandy Hook, physicians want civilians to have access to tourniquets.
'Dr. Google' made me worry about colon cancer. Did I overreact?
Unexplained weight loss. Irregular bowel movements. Would I turn out to be one of the growing number of young-ish colon cancer patients?
Citing brain-injury risk, doctors say orthopedic surgeons should not support football
Orthopedic surgeons should avoid sponsorship deals with teams and not participate on the sidelines at games, say the authors of an editorial in a Philly-based medical journal.
Meet the E.R. doc who thinks like a designer
Emergency rooms are expected to be loud and chaotic. But Bon Ku thinks that they can be more efficient.
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty