The Latest: Dad: Fresno suspect blamed whites for drug use
The father of a man accused of killing four people in Fresno this week says his son blamed white people for putting crack cocaine on the streets and getting him hooked on drugs.
Fresno rampage leaves families without fathers
One victim was a security guard trying to keep the peace. The other three victims did nothing to provoke the gunman -- aside from being white, police said. What the killer
Polluted environments kill 1.7 million children each year, WHO says
Each year, environmental pollutants cost an estimated 1.7 million lives among children under 5, according to World Health Organization reports released Monday.
Fresno police chief releases new details in 'hate crime' shootings
Police in Fresno, California revealed new details today on the "hate crime" shooting that killed three people in just minutes on Tuesday morning and what allegedly inspired the
Eric Bolling: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
The Five co-host Eric Bolling will get his own 5 p.m. show on Fox News after the post-Bill O'Reilly shakeup.…
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Flying car to go on sale
It may not be quite like the Jetsons, but for a few hundred thousand dollars you too can soon fly around in a car. A Slovakian company called AeroMobil unveiled on Thursday its
Anna Faris live-tweets while getting ready for 'Guardians' premiere
Faris hilariously documented getting ready at home with husband Chris Pratt.
Zeke Smith moves on after being outed on 'Survivor'
The "Survivor" contestant who was outed as transgender was back in the game.
Texas ordered to pay $600,000 to gay couples who defeated state ban
A federal appeals court ordered Texas to cover legal fees for two same-sex couples who defeated the state's gay marriage ban in a long court battle.
'We want to be happy': Iraqi violinist plays in Mosul as troops battle ISIS
Amid the bombed-out ruins of an ancient site revered by both Muslims and Christians in Mosul, Iraqi violinist Ameen Mukdad on Wednesday held a small concert in the city he was
- Heavy police presence remains at scene where Baltimore detective was shot
- Jamie Costello's Facebook post about Baltimore crime attracts attention
- The House just passed its big tax bill. Here's what is in it and what deductions vanish.
- House passes tax plan, advancing big cuts for corporations
- Slain Baltimore Police detective was 18-year veteran of department
- Vandalism, graffiti remain nagging problems despite CTA's efforts
- Northern Pass didn’t consult Concord officials on butterfly mitigation plan
- Daughters tell of harsh discipline in the case of a Waggaman man accused of beating son to death
- Man stabbed multiple times with box cutter after stopping at Algiers gas station, NOPD says
- The storyteller: Ramblin' Jack Elliott returns to Baton Rouge for intimate Sunday show
- Report: Video shows alleged domestic incident involving former LSU receiver Jarvis Landry
- Louisiana nonfarm employment rises slightly, led by growth in construction
- The Latest: Truex's team owner will be cheering from afar
- Man’s best friend brings love, might help you live longer
- On Hawaii's Molokai island, an 1860s leper colony draws determined travelers
- Sylvester Stallone accused of 1986 sexual assault on 16-year-old fan, denies allegations
- 'Annie' at Walnut Theatre: No leapin' lizards here
- Siemens cuts 6,900 energy-related jobs, including 1,800 in the U.S.
- Eagles benefit, this time, from NFL's unofficial criminal justice system
- Sports Tonight: Thunder not taking NBA by storm