The Crossing choir hosts composers not necessarily looking to soothe audiences
Choral music as social commentary? That's what is unfolding with The Crossing choir's National Anthems tour, which concludes Monday in Chestnut Hill.
The Dish: Bobby V hosts World Series fundraiser
Out there... Greenwich resident and former FOX news correspondent Gretchen Carlson will serve as guest speaker at the Greenwich Chamber of Commerce Women Who Matter Luncheon
Children's Museum hosts after-school event for Harvey-affected kids
A new initiative aimed at expanding access to high-quality, after-school programs was also announced at the event.
“Morning Joe” hosts slam president for name-dropping his golf course in South Korea speech
The president mentioned his course in an address to the national assembly.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Baltimore County teachers protest discipline problems in schools
- Sentencing pushed back for Aurora shop owner who sold synthetic marijuana to teen before fatal crash
- Trump's name is coming off his SoHo hotel as politics weigh on president's brand
- DJ Khaled teaches his son to love every day
- 'Coco' review: Disney and Pixar set out a Mexican feast
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him
- Woman says unknown person signed her up for opiate addiction program: Mayfield Village Police Blotter