Doctors Remove 27 Contact Lenses From Woman's Eye
In a word, "Yuck!"
Police: Patio furniture nabbed from two yards
Wilmette police reported two incidents of stolen patio furniture during a week that also included reports of burglary, as well as DUI and traffic arrests.
Now from the Newberry Library: Old books at the fair, new ideas at the Bughouse
This summer from the Newberry Library, the annual book fair and the glorious Bughouse Square Debates.
Our 10 best moments from Pitchfork Music Festival 2017
RedEye's top highlights from Pitchfork Music Festival 2017.
Columbia University Settled Lawsuit With Man Who Allegedly Raped Emma Sulkowicz
Paul Nungesser claimed the university supported an "outrageous display of harassment and defamation."
Make birth control available over the counter? Yes, to increase access and lower costs
One study estimates that making birth control available over the counter could lead to a decrease in unplanned pregnancies as great as 25 percent.
Colorado’s George Frazier on preseason watchlist for 2017 Paul Hornung award
University of Colorado senior George Frazier is on the preseason watch list for the 2017 Paul Hornung award, the Louisville Sports Commission announced on Monday.
Women fill top two positions of CU’s Board of Regents, plan to improve equality
For the first time in University of Colorado history, both the board chair and vice chair positions have been filled by women, and Chair Sue Sharkey and Vice Chair Linda Shoemaker
Driverless-shuttle maker to set up in Saline
French company Navya will set up its production facility in Saline, create 50 jobs
Lonnie Walker expected for UM basketball opener following knee surgery
University of Miami five-star freshman guard Lonnie Walker had knee surgery last Friday, and is expected back for the season opener in early November.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- I’m thankful for Dale Jr., Duke-UNC hoops, Dabo, Mighty Dog Daisy and ...
- Geek out over these pop-culture-oriented holiday gift ideas
- Last-minute grocery shopping on Thanksgiving? Check to see if your store is open
- Zimbabwe's incoming leader returns home to cheers
- How this family is helping its kids cope with famed NFL coach’s Alzheimer’s
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now