Finally we're seeing more Middle Eastern faces on our TVs
There are more people of Middle Eastern heritage on Australian commercial TV than ever before — in drama, cooking, and reality shows.
Ex-assistant principal gets Aug. 6 trial date in killing of pregnant colleague, unborn child
A former Brookstown Middle Magnet School assistant principal accused in the 2016 slaying of a pregnant colleague and their unborn child will stand trial Aug. 6, a Baton Rouge state
Half of adults have high blood pressure in new standard
The change means an additional 14 percent of U.S. adults have the problem.
Fossil fuel emissions to reach an all-time high in 2017, scientists say
Global carbon dioxide emissions are projected to rise again in 2017, a major disappointment for those who hoped gas emissions had at last peaked.
Trial date set for former principal suing Hoover Board of Education, former superintendent
U.S. District Judge Madeline Haikala set the case for trial earlier this month on two of former Principal Robin Litaker's claims.
Aldine ISD superintendent Wanda Bamberg retiring at end of school year
Bamberg, the district's superintendent since 2007, and her top deputy, Archie Blanson, announced their retirements Tuesday, district officials said.
Houston ISD board set to consider turnaround plans, school spending audit
Houston ISD school board members on Thursday are expected to consider approving campus turnaround plans, the financial impact of Hurricane Harvey, an audit of spending at about 50
AUDIO: Houston ISD investigating 2nd set of allegations against Furr principal
Furr High School Principal Bertie Simmons will remain on temporary leave as investigators look into a second set of "pretty serious" misconduct allegations, Houston ISD
Amid discrimination claim, a small uptick in Hispanic Houston ISD principals
A Houston Chronicle analysis of available data shows a 7 percent increase in Hispanic principals, a 6 percent decrease in white principals and a 4 percent decrease in black
Controversial turnaround plans approved for 27 HISD schools
Houston ISD trustees voted Thursday night to approve campus turnaround plans for 27 of the district's struggling schools as it seeks to avoid a state takeover or school closures
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX